Have You Ever Sent A Text/Email You Never Meant To?

Have You Ever Sent A Text/Email You Never Meant To?Case in Point: Back when smart phones came out in my 20's I was messing around with my "Note" app or at least I thought I was. I was ranting about my then girlfriend Kay. Just those small little things that added up to a lot kind of rant. I must've been writing for like thirty minutes of just everything she did that annoyed me. I went to save my note and grab a shower before work when I read a display that said, MESSAGE SENT! I immediately hit my knees and yelled "FUUUUCK ME!" I spent the next 3 days/years making up for that.

That ever happen to you? Care to Share with the Group? (Please tell me I'm not the only Dumbass.)

1|1
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i meant to send a nude snap to my boyfriend but accidentally posted it to my story too. whoops.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but it's a common fear of mine. Every time I'm about to send a sexually charged text to a friend, I always see my attorney's contact entry and imagine sending something inappropriate to her by accident. I don't know why it's only her that scares me but many times, it has killed my erection and I end up not sending the text.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, I believe I have. Sometimes I was Sorry, Other Times What Not.
    Do Messages count as well, like Even on here, dear?
    Good luck and Great Going, @pervertedjeste xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep lol

I was brainstorming ways to tell my now boyfriend (and back then a guy I was seeing) that I think we're not right for each other and we should stop seeing each other *see my most recent question for more info*... I was writing this on whatsapp and was going to save it to notes later so I could make it sound nicer etc... that never happened because my stupid fat thumb pressed send 😬

He called me straightaway and the rest was history lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I did the same kind of thing, I was really struggling at my job and so my mum said to type out like a "resignation/eff you" letter to my a hole boss. Smart people would do it in word but I did it as an email, including a SouthPark meme

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha yeah it happens

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I did

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be glad we don't butt dial anymore. Those days were rough.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did🙋🏻 It was past 10 or so and I was going to text my boyfriend "luv u" but I sent it to my mom instead lol. His names Michael so they're right next to each other in my contacts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. She wrote back asking if I sent it to the wrong person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Text, yes

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah many times I accidentally send this guy this meant for my best friend so he knows my cycle... bra size and many things 😣😫

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah no, I always triple check.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• definitely have. there used to be an option in a lot of email servers to "unsend" a message if it hadn't been read. i don't see that option anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • I think once yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I didn't mean to send this... oh shit

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know

0|0
    0|0