My Cat Was Frightened of My Naked Body?

I was getting out of the shower and just realized I had no towel so i snuck to my room to get one and my tuxedo ragdoll persian was waiting outside the bathroom for me and the moment she saw me, she hissed really loud, jumped and scarried away. And the whole time I was sneaking to my room she was following me too, growling. What was she thinking?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats are biologically programmed to fight snakes.

Well done, sir, on fishing for that compliment.

What Girls Said 10

• She was really startled and its very obvious that she doesn't like you being naked like that. Animals are no different from humans when it comes to this. If she is not used to that and this is the first time seeing you in that way, it will freak them out. I remember dressed up with some winter clothes my dogs never seen me wear. I went to their room and they all barked at me aggressively because they didn't recognize me. When I revealed me face, they all looked confused and calm down. Overall if your cat is not happy about it. Always bring a towel and your boxers at least.

• No one wants to see a boy naked of course it would be scared I would too

• Cats are strange anyway. I love them though. You probably just caught her off guard. Can you post a pic of the kitty. She sounds beautiful.

• Maybe because they've never seen you like that. It's strange but I feel like cats know what's going on. They're like us but they can't communicate or talk our language (no duh) she freaked out when she saw you (obviously because you were naked)

• Poor little Kitty cat. It's scarred for life.

• 😂😂😂

• r u fat? cuz that scares me too

more like pudgy. And you WOULD not be scared if said fat man was rich. You're not fooling anybody.

dude I'm from Qatar r u serious! rich man he says lol I ant bragging but u seriously don't wanna know how much I earn a month. so fat men r not attractive no matter how rich they r cuz that won't buy them abs. join the gym for God sake!!!

• 0|0
  • OMG 😂😂 that's funny 😂😂😂 may be you looked sexy and your cat was just jealous. I'm sorry 😂😂😂

• Hahaha 😂

What Guys Said 13

• Human. . . without fur.
    Two of my cats like to sit on top of the shower frame and watch me shower. It seems to fascinate them.

• "My God! Who stole my servant and replaced him with this naked, hairless creature?"

• My cats are bever scared of me naked.

• She was probably turned on by your penis and wanted sex.. cats hiss at each other before sex with one another

• You're a horrendous sight.

• Trying to get to the mouse between your legs.

• Your cat wants to make love with your micro penis.. 😎

• Probably was scared that you had new skin and dangly bits.

• How hairy are you? WTF?

• Maybe she finds you ugly lol

• That's funny

• I guess that means it's time to start lifting and hit the gym😂😂

• t's probably cause you're fat