Why do some guys expect girls to look instagram models? and if they are slightly less ''toned'', they are regarded as 'fat'?

Most Helpful Guy

• The key word is "some". I don't like toned girls, I prefer them soft. I think most guys are like mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, few guys expect this, there are just a lot of guys (arguably more women actually) who regard the instagram model types as attractive. And of course, on the internet, everything is "fat" or "ugly" because we treat instragram and other social media platforms as their own universe where the standards are different from that of reality.

What Guys Said 8

• Unfortunately guys tend to be idiots and have an unrealistic conception of beauty. I personally prefer more natural looking girls who are less toned (but still small) and wear little to no makeup.

• Why do you care what these guys with overly high standards expect of you? Ignore them.

it was out of random to ask lmao. and no if i had a 'ugly' vagina, i dont give shit about wt others say.

fuck
      sorry, was in wrong page. ahah im stupid

• That's their preference, and "instagram models" (what?) prove that it is possible for girls to look like that.

Meanwhile, other guys will be totally happy with or even prefer fat girls.

You can't make everyone in the world love you.

• Some guys are just fools to be honest - They are probably no oil paintings themselves

• I have an amazing body. If I'm going to date a chick she better have one too. Intagram models aren't real models by the way lol

• Fuck inatagram models

• Guys that think that way are not worth it. Forget them and concentrate in more important things. Lots of men like curvy and more real woman.

• i dont like toned. i like feminine.

What Girls Said 10

• Why are you even wasting time on boys like that? They clearly aren't interested in the best parts or you and have lost touch with reality. I think you can do better than them.

its not related to me. i just asked out of random

• Ofcourse everyone has their preferences, but this given no one the right to insult or make demeaning comments about someones else's body, just a simple "you're not my type" is enough, they don't need to disrespect and call the person fat *rolls eyes*

They must be dumb to think those "instagram models" are not photoshopped to perfection... even then so unless these boys (men know better) are perfect themselves they need stfu and take several seats.

• Why do you care about them? Those guys more often than not are basement dwellers who think they are alphas and haven't opened a book since elementary school.

I don't know. i was just asking.

• boys will like this... not men

don't waste your time with people who won't accept you

• The thing is though, most guys are a lot more accepting of body types/looks/makeup/hair than women think. They're really not that nitpicky about it.

• "these instagram models are nthng but trouble"

• Ignore the shallow guys, there are guys who would be flattered just having any girl like them

• Because they've based their outlook on what they've seen on Instagram, and that's what's come to be expected

• Well most of those guys are in great shape and they want someone with their lifestyle

• guys have high standards and expect us to look hot