Can you control your anger, or other emotion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I can. Personally, I don't really get angry. I think a huge part of that is that I meditate almost daily. It's usually only for a few seconds, but it makes a world of a difference. If you need help relaxing or controlling your emotions, I recommend meditation!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to because i am a man. If you are pissed off too hard you are a danger to society and a bunch of other shit.

What Girls Said 35

• Online and Off And... No Hitting.
    This morning, in fact.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I can control my anger. Generally, I'm not good at controlling sadness or anxiety.

• When it counts. Yes.

When it comes to things that involve only me my spouts of anger (at video games for example) is a display and a half. Lol.

• When I'm angry, I always try to look at the positive side and solve my problems. There's always a reason. I just stand up to life and say "bring it on!". Or if I'm angry, I become really hyper that I try to do something crazy to let this anger go. By crazy, I mean like shout and let it all out and just enjoy my surroundings or talk to a random person and act crazy with them. I once told a complete stranger (which was cute btw😂) that I was attending their funeral on Thursday, but in a nicer way though😂. I just turn my anger into something more peaceful 😂 I also have more confidence, when I'm angry so I take advantage of this situation.

• Yes , I'm pretty good at controlling my emotions, especially anger.

• My truest emotions stay locked the deepest

• Depends on how I feel or what's happening. I snap at certain people when they annoy me cause it gets really annoying sometimes.

After keeping your cool for so long sometimes people will tick you off when they don't realize you're on the edge.

• I can control my emotions pretty well to the point people think I'm emotionless. If you want me to have strong emotion something specific has to be done to me.

• Usually, yes, I can control myself rather well.

• nope i can't

• Nah. I'm pretty bad at it.

• by doing our favourite things, we can control our anger.. like something same happened to me when i had fight my parents but i went to you tube and i was watching 10 selfie fails... and it actually worked!!! i was just continuously laughing by watching those creepy selfies that people had taken...

• Most of the time I'm very good at it but sometimes with my kids I get too angry and it makes me feel so disappointed in myself.

• It doesn't take me much time to express my anger or disatisfaction toward someone or something. I would always talk or complain about the situation.

• I wish. I've gotten into a lot of trouble because of it.

• I'd say I am fairly good at it unless I am PMSing... then all hell breaks loose.

• Not when I'm driving... this is how I sound
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BKe19ppD4E2/

• Of course.

• Sometimes but it's still a working progress.

• I can control it but it take a lot to get me mad but once mad or piss the fuck off its hard to calm me down... i hate getting that mad thou only because idgaf about nobody feelings within that moment and that's a side of me i dont like people to see

• Not always but yes

• Honestly, I think it depends on the situation, but I can control my emotions relatively well.

• Depends on the situation

• Yes and no. I'm a very emotional person and when I'm angry... I just can't let that go.

• Usually I'm pretty good at keeping my emotions in check

• Yes. I always conceal my emotions.

• Sometimes I can't control especially if other person is rude, sarcastic or ridiculous in talking.

@modeve can you message me... we have talked before and we also talked in detail about me once... i can message you as im not on level 2 yet

• Anger feels good. It feels better than anything else just letting loose and giving into it. But, that's why it is so dangerous. I stay away from it. I'd rather not go there.

• Not at all

• Of course you can ! It's not easy, but it's possible. All depends on how much are you willing to control you anger/emotions.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 29

• I'm good at controlling some emotions, but anger is not one of them😳
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...vp1C4z1t0i9qbo1_400.gif

• About anger?

Yes, I can but I am not satisfied with the control I have over it but I am constantly trying to achieve more control over it,

Other emotions?, yes I already have very good control over them.

• I am fairly good at controlling my emotions

• Anger is probably the most difficult, but I can usually keep a lid on my feelings pretty well - perhaps too well, sometimes.

• Depends.. if its a stranger man I am not responsible for whats gonna happen 😏 But if its a friend I'd controll myself but ofcourse everyone has limits. However I can controll myself much better against stranger women compared to men, after all you can't hit a woman its not manly at all and it shows how coward you are.

• Yes, I don't let my anger get the best of me.

• Yes! I can. It's a very unhealthy kind of energy but it's a great energy, that's why i go to gym and MMA training, before that i learned to control it by breathing very fast and using stress dolls.

• nope, im really a very worst person when im angry, i seriously hate my anger, my anger made me regrets lots of time. i wish i could just shut myself down when im angry

• I am known as the most stoic in my family, so yeah- I'd like to think so :)

• hard to control my anger and can't keep it inside me for longer and now days frustration is hard to control also

• Majority of the time. I can blow my lid tho.

• I'm pretty good at it, most of the time. :)

• I made it out of primary school, so generally yes.

• Yes and yes.

• The vast majority of the time I can.

• Yes. Except when I'm driving...

• Generally, I can keep myself under control, but if my heart is broken, I lose all inhibition. I'm not physically violent, but I regret some things I've said. Nothing breaks my will like losing the affections of the one I love. :-(

• Yes, and channel it into whatever behaviour I need it for or transmute it into another emotion that serves my purposes better.

• I'm absolutely terrible at it

• depends on how far you wanna push me.

• More so than I used to

• Yeah, but it always comes back ten times harder later on

• Controlling anger is like trying to control a pissed off bull, it takes practice.

• Sometimes, you can't but you can control the actions you take during such emotions.

• I just knock myself out for 2 days then im good again

• I think so.

• I have gotten better at it... years of mantra meditation... Nam-myoho-renge-kyo...

• anger the only emotion ican control

• I usually can, but by the time I start raising my voice, I am ready to be violent if they antagonize me further.