Girls! What would you think if you found out your boyfriend is in the mafia?

Say he has a lot of money, nice cars, and very powerful to the point where no one messes with him.
hiw would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's to the point where no one messes with him then I'll just move away cz all his enemies will target me to silent him 😂😂😂

Never. They only hit their intended target, not family. NO drive bys just 1 on 1.

Most Helpful Guy

• People who are connected don't tell other people. You wouldn't tell a girl on the first date your a wise guy. If you told everyone after a few dates everyone would know and you would eventually get too much heat. I'm assuming this isn't about you otherwise you'll be in the bottom of a river very soon.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd feel like:

"Buh bye."

Yeah I don't fuck with those kinds of people, the mafia isn't cool bro, they dabble in everything from drugs to sex trafficking, which is not limited to adult women alone, but children aren't crossed off those lists. Plus the whole murdering bit is a turn off.

I wouldn't be into it, is what I'm saying.

• If a girl was a gold digger, obviously she wouldn't mid that. However if she wasn't she might be a bit concerned.
    Tbh there's loads of different ones. In my opinion, I wouldn't care about it I don't know why.

Really? You stay with him?

What Guys Said 2

• she'd put on a wire

• I don't know but, I just saw an ad. for a movie that's coming out about how this man living during wwii, is married to a woman that the army generals think is a German spy, and if she turns out to be, they order him to prosecute her