Any ideas how to sneak alcohol into a club?

Just curious if anyone has any ideas?

1mo Of course to the people who said do pres I will, but this time the club is open for 9 hours I'll probs be there for 7 of them. So unless I get slaughtered and risk being kicked out, I need some more fuzziness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fake soles on block heels?
    A phone shaped flask?
    Alcopops gum.
    Iv never tried these though as the clubs iv been in the past to where cheep.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get those tiny vodka bottles and put them in your bra if they check your bag at the entrance. Then put them in your bag once you're inside, so you're not uncomfortable. If you wear a loose skirt and tights, you can stuff them in there as well. Or pour some into an old perfume bottle. Sneaking booze into clubs is really not that hard :D

Well can tell you have a few ideas lol 😂😂

And have done it a few times

I have indeed hahah

What Guys Said 13

• for a woman a flask in a purse is pretty easy. my bro and will take empty 5-hour energy drinks and fill them with booze. (about a shot and a half each) to take inside sporting events.

• As a former club owner let me give you a little insight. If you are caught, not by the club but by police vice. You could permanently close down your favorite club. Honestly the club owners probably don't care, until their business license is threatened. Don't fo it.

How would the police catch you? If anyone it'll be the bouncers or the workers

Vice will occasionally come to a club, and keep an eye out, especially in the bathrooms for illegal activities. Seeing someone with a flask would be something that they would notice. As you would only be looking for club employees it'd be easy to be caught.

• Predrink, the method of champions.

You can do so right up until you stand in line by buying a bottle of 7up and putting vodka in it.

To get more inside, these flasks disguised as chuff plugs will do the trick:

www.amazon.ca/.../B00CLBWRCA

• Important question: how easily can you obtain a catheter bag?

• If they don't pat you down beforehand, just get some shooters.
    Otherwise put something in a water bottle.
    Or get a flask.

The most they do is cheaper know my bag and even that has happened only once

Check*

• pre-game

• Just pregame bro. I worked as a bouncer and it's so obvious when I see little girls trying to sneak in bottles lol. y'all can't play off shit.

Hahaha if my sister could do it... I'm pretty sure a lot of people can get away with it.

Oh yeah the age thing it's legal at 18 and there's no 21 thing

Well technically it's legal to drink a glass of wine at 7 might be 9, at home and with a meal.

• Get yourself one of those fake penis with bladder things they sell for passing drug tests. Fill the bladder with vodka or whatever and when you want another shot just whip out your slong and fill your cup...

• Get a flask I guess lol.

• Drink alcohol before entering that club

• Just put a ziplock bag into your vag.

• Go drink at somebodies house. The establishment earns off the liquor sales. Undercutting their sales is a scummy thing to do.

I'm not undercutting I'm still going to buy drinks there at least £10/15 and they charging to be let in

Door money pays entertainment. The drinks are the revenue.

There isn't always entertainment at this club, sometimes there isn't even djs

• Don't drink alcohol. It is the nectar of fools.

But it's the fools bit that makes it so interesting

What Girls Said 5

• Dude just pregame, there's no reason to risk getting into more trouble than what it's worth.

• why don t you do a before?
    like drink before you leave
    get wasted before
    it s cheaper too :P
    just by a bottle of wine or whiskey and drink with your friends before going

I will do but 7 hours of dancing will make me sober up and it's fun being there tipsy/drunk it's only fun being sober if people you know is smashed

I know plenty of people to get drugs off of but promised myself when I was 5 that I won't ever do them.

I meant smthng like weed though
      but well I am sry, I am out of ideas :.

• Don't do that because if you get caught by the police, the bar or club gets in trouble for serving underaged people alcohol.

Plus, it's just illegal and stupid. You should pay to go in.

When did I say I was underaged, and don't pay to get in. To get in you HAVE to have ID even if you look like your 40, once I saw an old 70 yr old guy get asked for ID here.

• One of the worst ideas you could ever have.

Drinking and clubing could raise your chances of being raped or any other horrible thing.

Only if your not careful, sure if you get wasted wear expensive stuff, go out without friends, have no sure way of getting, and use your phone all night then your in trouble in moderation and with friends then your fine.

Honestly I think a sugar high would be more fun to have while at a club.

• My sister used to put it in her bra Lmao. Shea crayyyyyyy!