My Girlfriend has an issue with me Not wanting to Kiss her but She lets Her Dog always lick Her Face. Am I in the wrong?

I told her that I'm not kissing her when she lets her dog lick her face. It is dirty as fuck, she tends to react by getting offended and not talking to me for a while. She also kind of humanises her dog like a human baby which is annoying

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... Maybe she just isn't comfortable enough to kiss you yet, or maybe even she simply doesn't like kissing. They're people like that. But think about it this way, she's probably known her dog longer than you and she probably has spent more time with her dog in her life than you, so naturally she's going to be closer to her dog... It's a work in progress though! Just let her know that you'd like to kiss her to express your love and feel hurt when she doesn't allow you to do that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• That's gross.

• I'd be grossed out too. She's immature.

• Nope, no one is. If your not comfortable then don't but I don't think she should stop kissing her dog either. You guys just have to figure it out.

like maybe carry antibacterial wipes for her face? lol

that's not good enough. a dog's mouth is dirty as fuck and full of shit

Then get used to not kissing her then I guess?

What Guys Said 0