If could do 1 crazy thing without any consequences , what would you do?

If could  do 1 crazy thing without any consequences ,what would you do?

0|1
5|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Other than creating loving relationships with 7 different women from 7 different women and having 7 kids +/- twins and then having each become guerillas, militia and resistance fighters follow me to over throw known established forms of government and thus creating a higher form of a more global uniting form of government which in turn creates a colony on surrounding planets and then watch as the entire planet tears itself apart as my dictatorship falls, watch as my kids get thrown into a political mess and massacre as the rebels fight back for their own independence from my "rule", only for me to fly off into deep space on my intergalactic mercenary ship as I strategically eliminate all the strongholds by uniquely implanted bombs thus forcing mankind to once again re-find, re-structure, rebuild a better world after I have left... absolutely NOTHING ELSE

But, having Saturdays & Sundays free with the girl doing whatever we want is cool too!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would run for US President and sign into law no
    politician with attempts to or speaks of committing
    crimes would ever be allowed to hold any political office
    and they would also be impeached or suspended from office
    also they would be brought to justice to pain fines and or
    imprisonment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Extreme photography

1|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is the greatest of all pleasures.

1|0
    0|0
  • FART a SMELLY bomb in the public... tell me consequences are inevitable here... you can get 3 or 4 causalities

1|0
    0|0
  • Swim with sharks :D

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh good one!! My worst fear is sharks

• 1mo

Nah they are cute :P who so many are afraid of sharks, just don't go swim where there is sharks. Cows kill more people a year than sharks do in 10 years.

• 1mo

Sharks intrigue me and I enjoy watching documentaries about them , but after I watch it I'm even fearful in my bath 😂😂 Although they scare me , I hate to hear of them being hunted down and killed. The sea is their home. It's cruel to kill them

• Go to space and come back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would put aside a few thousand dollars to go to one concert each of every rock n pop icons from the 70s & 80s. Bloody hell, they are all dying one by one :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Pay us £ 50,000 off costa shares each

1|0
    0|0
  • steal all the gold from fort knox

1|0
    0|0
  • Marry you 💁

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop a loved one from driving home 3yrs ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go mountain hiking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jump out of a plane without parachute

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuff the ballot box for Trump to even out the election.

1|0
    0|1
  • Rob several banks with Megabeauty as my hot crime partner😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Dismantle the GAG Network Organization

1|0
    0|0
  • rob a bank.

1|0
    0|0
  • Walk into the back of an armored car while it's opened and walk out with as many bags of money that I could carry out

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4