Would you dare to visit a Graveyard at night alone?

Personally i won't, but i would if i went there with another person.Would you dare to visit a Graveyard at night alone ?

1mo Lol guys most of us know that these fictional things aren't some of us are still scared due to watching lots of vids and films about them lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... lol 😅
    I don't think so. 😆

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• never!!!

• Maybe not Totally Alone... Along with the Deceased, I always had Someone with me.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• No I am afraid of darkness especially graveyard in darkness, It would drive me crazy :D

• Yes.
    I have to walk alone in front of 2 graveyards every night back from Uni.
    I used to be extremely scared of graveyards (I had a legit phobia) but now I'm not scared anymore.
    My Mom always tells me to beware of the alive, not the dead.

I don't believe in Ghosts

I would think it would be awesome to walk through a graveyard at dark at Halloween but then again I'm insane so you know.

• Noo, haha probably not.

• 😨😨😨 nooo

• I've watched too many scary movies, so no I wouldn't 🙈😂☺👻

• No, not that I believe in ghosts or zombies or anything, but I still would be really scared haha

• the American word for a cemetery is so ominous it makes it sound scarier than it actually is. Why would I be scared of dead bodies?

• Nopeeeee lol

• No I wouldn't... unless I was paid to... maybe

• Yup Yup and bring an ouija board along. (horror fanatic)

• Yeah, lol. But I would rather go with friends, many weirdos are better than one! Hahahaha

• Heck yeah!!! That sounds amazing! I would spend the night there. If there's a ghost there it makes it even better!

Lol if there were ghosts i will lose my mind and my mentality will be fucked.

And im the opposed lol , i think we need each other , in real life if someone broke into my house i will beat the shit out of them but fictional things are my weakness 😱

For reals? Man I couldn't do that. If I ever feel like I'm going to be robbed I might invite you over. 😄

What Guys Said 10

• yes because i don't believe in zombies but if the dead were to rise up i'd also be in the hype moment of my life ;)

• I certainly would

• Sure lol, I am already living near the graveyard, I can see it from my room's window 😂 Lol I don't understand why do people scare from "dead people" they are just dead.. Thats why graveyards are safety places actually.

Man really , im not scared of the dead people but scared of spirits and ghosts lol.

@jacquesvol @Maximilian619 Well I don't think there are Ghosts but its sure there are some other things. Call me a liar but I experienced few things like that in my life, I believe there are "genies" actually and they exist in places where are mostly abondoned, or deep in the forests. Places out of city or people don't visit often, so nah there won't be a genies, spirits or Ghosts in graveyards. If you guys believe in religions you will know its banned for spirits to travel back to world and look around.. 😎

Ok thanks for that info dude then next time i won't visit forests too lmao.

• I have one behind my house. Sure i would go there, its only a 5 min walk.

• Yep, and make BBQ too. It a nice place to make you think. Try before judging.

• Sure I have no issues with them, and our graveyards or at least the one I'll be buried at is really, really nice I'd actually love to go there at night lol.

• I use to cut through the grave yard at like 2 AM every weekend on the way home. I even remember one night smoking a blunt in the mausoleum with my brother and a friend before we hit up the Boy Scouts spaghetti dinner for munchies. :D

• Yep totally would again and have before.

• Yeah. I like graveyards, they have such a peaceful ambiance around them.

• Of course I would. There's nothing scary about that.