Why did you join this site?

This site is pretty entertaining lol i was looking up health questions and this randomly popped up.. even though the question didn't help- there were just smart-ass responses. Anyways, here i am. We'll see how long I last.

How did you join girls ask guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was searching for some topic and saw a question about it on this website. Figured it's interesting to hear people share their individual experiences and joined in order to listen to and learn about said individual experiences and broaden my horizon and understanding of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• well whenever I looked up questions this website would come up and then there was a question on this that I wanted to respond to so I joined up... which just sounds so boring...

What Guys Said 9

• Landed by accident on a Google search. The answers to a serious question were appalling, so I made an account just to help one person. Stayed for the same reason. It's often thankless being here and I'm always on the verge of leaving, but then something rewarding happens when you can actually help someone. The new video ads might drive me away for good, though.

i know!!! i keep hearing this music and i dont know how to turn it off!!

• It was totally a fluke for me as well... but have found it to be a worthwhile source of opinions and ideas from the opposite sex.

• I had a question about a chick and Google kept referring me to this site 😑

• I joined troll extremely stupid people. Like that chick who said she was sexually assaulted because a bus driver sent her friend request on FB...

• i have been here for almost two years... and i log on when i feel lonely as fuck

• I needed something to do at work

• for the lulz.

• to look at pretty girls who post photos of themselves because they want the internet to tell them how they look

• Honestly I joined to be rated by girls. Now I just like to make jokes, troll, and look at peoples' answers to crazy questions... haha😁

What Girls Said 1