Do guys mean it when they say "you could get anyone?

do guys mean it when they say "you could get anyone" and act surprise when you say you have never had a boyfriend and/or haven't had sex?

Im really not that attractive, so they are just saying it to make me feel less undisrable?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl can get a boyfriend easily, no matter how ugly, fat, retarded, socially inept, unlikable or poor she is. That's why they're saying it- for you to have never had a boyfriend or had sex, as a girl, must mean that you either didn't want them until now, or that you were too lazy, hostile and/or unavailable as a person.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say they probably mean it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's a way of saying that they find you very attractive. And remember that we don't see ourselves sometimes the way other people do. So you might not think you're that attractive but other people will.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

i guess you're right

• They're exaggerating because clearly nobody can get anyone.

They're just surprised that you haven't found someone because an attractive looking girl should, in theory, have the easiest time finding someone to fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a very good compliment maybe you are more attractive than you think you are

0|0
    0|0
  • Either they are "anyone" or they are coddling you out of pitty.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

*pity

• 1mo

wow, i really dont hope its out of pitty.. if thats the issue im going to get depressed lol

• 1mo

Well any reasonable person knows that you can't get anyone because people are so different in what they look for and are at different points in their life... So it's an obvious lie. It can be flattery with good intention as in he thinks you are attractive and he would date you himself. It could also be a "friend" that is lying to you because they think you need to hear certain things to feel good and build your confidence and that's were the pity enters.

• girls can get men easy as fuck. if they dont is because their silly brain tells all these lies and bs to them. like i'm not attractive or i'm socially awkward etc... . other than that most girls can get men. unlike men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!