Girls, girls what do you think about men with long hair?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks really good on some guys and really bad on others. About shoulder length is usually the longest that it looks good. Think about Beauty and the Beast when Beast turned back into a human. That's normally about the longest that it looks good. But other than that just thick hair is really attractive. Sorta about this length, maybe a little longer:
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...1jk5sbP31rmekwk_400.jpg

What Girls Said 21

• Love it. The longer the hair the better hahaha. If my friends see a cute guy with long hair they are always like "look!" because they know that this is kind of my "type" haha. Although guys can be attractive to me with shorter hair I definitely like them shaggy hahaha.

thank you for giving me self confidence xD <3

Right now I have fairly short hair too, all the guys I like lately have hair much longer than mine! Too funny!

• Well, my boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back so you can take a guess as to what length I like :P

i hope my future wife likes long hair too xD

• It depends. Some guys can pull it off and some can't. It doesn't bother me unless it really just doesn't fit the guy.

• I think it's super hot

i like girls with very long hair and i think it's very hot for girls too

• 😛😛😛

• I don't like men with long hair. It annoys me.
    Everytime I see a man with long hair, I want to cut it.
    But, I know there's women who like it.

can you give me a reason?

I think men don't look good with long hair. And there's a chance of his hair being longer than mine, and I don't like that either.

aha.. good

• I love guys with long hair. Especially when I go to rock band concerts and the guys with long hair starts head banging, I just love how it looks

• It's my favorite♡ I always see it on cute guys and long to touch it. I'm pervy with it lol.

• I love long natural hair on most men.

• no thanks.

• Men with long hair are either really fucking hot or really creepy there is no in between.

• I like enough hair that I can grab but longer than that really makes me shudder. Really nasty. I like men to be manly and I find that hard when they are more worried about their hair or brushing it behind their ears than I am. Shorter is way more attractive

• I don't really like it, sorry.

• That they want their hair long.

• Sexy!😍😍😍 they're my fave!

• It depends, but I usually love it :3. If it's obviously unkempt from avoiding haircuts I'm kinda "eh" but it's cool, I tend to stay within the mentality of 'you do your thing'. Otherwise all for it! Ahaha \(^▽^)/

• Love it

• not a fan

• I have a good rule of thumb to not date a guy whos hair is longer than mine. Its not for me

• Ew ew ew nasty!!!

• Not for me. I like men that look like men. Not girls...

that's wrong because manhood is not the hair ;)