On a scale of one to seven how exciting would your biography be?

It would be written by someone else who doesn't suffer the biases that you do about your life.

• One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five
  • Six
  • Seven

Most Helpful Girl

• Even at this age I have experienced a bit, and people always tell me my life is so busy and exciting. One girl even asked me today, what's happening in my life because I have the most exciting life out of us all (of the girls we were sitting with at the time) lol.
    So for that reason, I chose 6.

Most Helpful Guy

• Turned out being a great question, maybe the asker wants to see how self-obsessed people are, because 5, 6 and 7 are disproportionately high!

I put six, because I've lived in 30 places, Im a wild hedonist and rebel, a sex addict, grew up in 3rd world poverty with an abandoning psycho father, have dual (hopefully soon tripple) nationality, have been found to be a genius by educational psychologists, have unusual political beliefs, am an exile, used to regulaly break the law, lived on the streets for years, am a talented guitarist and singer, a martial artist, a beginner standup comedian, a comedy writer, suicide survivor, and the core of my life was seducing women. Among other things. Im just amazing, first I was in the bathroom, now Im the living room, I mean, get a load of me!! XD

What Girls Said 17

• I think a solid 5-6 because I'm an adrenaline junkie & I travelled a lot/lived in a lot of places so far

• Lol many adventures in this short life span as well as many mistakes and poor decision that would make a good read. That is if it was released several years from now, then if my parents read it they couldn't really punish me for the things they don't know about now 😂😇😏

• I would say Five! This person could talk about some interesting things that happened to me.
    And if it wasn't for what's going on with me now, I would say Seven.

• 4 on a good day.

• Depends who's reading it... If my family were going to read it, half the stuff would be censored. They don't need to know some stories.

• I think the fact that I've dated a drugdealer is gonna give me like 2 extra points because some crazy shit has happened because of that

• I'd give it a 6, if only people knew some of the things that go on in my mind, and later affect the way I live my life, you'd be shocked

• Maybe a 2. Not very exciting on the whole.

• My life is as exciting as watching paint dry.

• I think I've lead a pretty interesting life so far, difficult to give it a number though.

• Maybe a 4 or a 5. I've seen some shit.

• I've had an incredible life so far! Many people try to discredit my integrity because I am so young, but I really think my life would be a 6, at least!

• -1 my life is boring af lmao

• 1/7
    Lol

• Not really exciting but super dramatic and weird for sure.. Shocking a lot lol. I don't know.

• 7 if I include the sex scenes, otherwise maybe 3

• depends entirely on who wrote it and how they did. I am a huge reader and their are authors who can make walking down the street a magical amazing experience and others who can make discovering Atlantis seem like watching paint dry.

What Guys Said 19

• Mayyyyyyybe a 3 if 1 is the least exciting and 7 is the most. I might be able to bump it up one more notch if my story is told as a drama, not because I'm a dramatic guy, but because you wouldn't be able to make my life story an action film unless that action is sleeping ;-)

• I don't think I've lived long enough to write a biography :p. Right now I think I could make it a 3 or so. But I hope I'll get it up to at least a 5 before I die haha ;)

• Minus 7 - The title would be "Do You Need To Fall Asleep?"

• I've been told 20 years ago that my life should be a movie. Imagine adding the past 20 years...

• Negative two.

• I'm only 20, almost 21, I haven't done anything big in my life yet.

• 7/7 i should in reality be dead.

• 7. They would have to put it in the fiction section because no one would believe it. :-(

• A 6 only because i haven't been shot or blown up yet..

• with 7 being the highest, somewhere in the area of 6 or 7.

people giving 6 and 7 are joking. what should THIS GUY give. 1 billion?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ytb8GRJg8

But still not allowed to get on an airplane.

lol really? who are you? or its "classified"? lol. so what the good ol rebel "retired"? and became a tea drinking oldman? what kind of rebel were you? anarchic? communist?

• It would be exiting until the age of ten years old.
    That's when the near death experiences stop and the crippling mental illnesses, internal family divides, and money troubles begin.

• 6 or 7

• Zero.

• lolz 1. im nobody

• There was that one time I saw a blimp, so 2/7.

• My life is like the nautilus, secret but amazing.

• minus 8 i think. most bring shit ever. noone would want to read that... .

• can't givw a number but life is craxy selling drug fucking hookera gurls street fight trwvelling surgeries injuries workout love drugs

• negative 12.