How scared would you be?

How scared would you be if a new friend invited you over for dinner, and while waiting for dinner to get done you hear screaming coming from from the kitchen, so you rush out to see what is happening and to your horrifying surprise you witness a head on the table and your friend shoving a human body in the oven?
How scared would you be?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be scared and call the cops and run out of the house. Unless it's a cake like the one in the picture lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that, to the moon and back

What Girls Said 4

• Byeeeee. I'd dart out of that house so fast and NEVER look back (unless I was backing over her with my car)

• Id probably faint

• B; I'd be more shocked than anything.

• I'd say "Sweet you too? What are the chances" and try to play it off until I could get to safety then head to the local cop station.

What Guys Said 3

• Scared would not be the most accurate description. My response, both trained and instinctive, would be to assess the situation to determine whether or not to act immediately by myself, or to withdraw from the property and call the state's enforcers.
    If there was evidence that there were any living victims on the premises, I would be obliged to act immediately. Any delay could be fatal for them.

• 10 plus - I would be out of there so fast to find the police

• Man that ass cake with the thermometer is too much...