What percentage of gagers are weirdos do you think?

• 75-100% wayyyyy too many weirdos
  • 50-75% there's a lot of weirdos but some normal peopl
  • 25-49% some weirdos but not too much
  • 2-24% not many weirdos here
  • 1% you are the only weirdo on here
  • 0% there are no weirdos on here

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% - We are all weird in our own way - One person's weird is another person's normal.

What Girls Said 30

• I feel like a lot of people on this site are lacking something in life whether that be a lot of friends, a partner, validation, a satisfying sex life, a meaningful job. And I enjoy my time here, and hey, maybe I'm projecting, but I feel like it's not so much that we're weird but that we're missing something we want.

• "B" But..
    Many that I Help with their Issues, are really Okay, and End up to be Friends and Followers/Following who Learn from their own Friend, The Master.
    Good luck and Great question, @Toad-1, Thanks for the Invite. xx

lol And it is the Internet, many let down their hair with not a care. xx

• B or C... Somewhere in between most probably.
    A lot of the weirdos are either trolls, really stupid people or fetish enthusiasts. . .

• You're the only weirdo I've met 😛

• Weird and proud over here. I thank the Maker everyday that I gave up trying to "fit in" back in grade school and went with my own flow. It may sometimes be a lonely route, but I'd rather be alone than be an eel trying to fit in with a school of fish.

Just my take in it.

• Chose b. There are weirdos YAS. But there are also a sain amount of people if you meet them at the right thread at the right time

• I think most here are 😂

• ME! I'm a proud weirdo :-P

• i'd rather be weird. being normal sucks.

• Gonna go with most of us are weird.

• I think there's a small amount of really really weird (like the bad weird) people I voted 2-24%, but there might be more actually.

• we are all weird toto manoto lol

• 80% <

• At least half of the GaGers :D

• No one is really "normal" if you think about it

• Many people here are indeed weirdos. Including myself lol. This place is like heaven for them lol

• All of us :P

• I'm a weirdo. :)

• Everyone is crazy, it's what kind of crazy you have to worry about.

• I'm gonna go with about 60% weridos.

• >75% the active users might give it a normal appearance but this site is majority creeps af

• Above 75%

• I don't know but there's some people on here who are psycho

• Everyone has a little crazy in them. ;)

• 50-75% are weird. I think like 90% are in some kind of depression though.

• Way too many. I'm on the verge of leaving with all the shit that's been going down recently.

• Half.

• Most

• Most are fairly normal but its the internet and people feel more comfortable saying weird things.

• First option

What Guys Said 30

• Technically speaking, we are all pretty different from one another I bet, which would call to question who is actually normal. It'd be incredibly surprising if someone was the legitimate statistical average in everything.

... That felt kinda smart-assy, so lemme give a more legitimate answer lol. I would say less than 20% are weird as in the kind of creepy way. Like I'd give a rough estimate around 1 weirdo for every 10 - 15 normal GAGgers... around 10%. There are some pretty screwed up people on here, but I think they are in the minority.

With people going through other issues (anxiety, depression, etc.), I'd give a 20%.

With people who are weird as in quirky, but not creepy (aka weird in a good way, aka unique), I'd give a 50-60%. (But on a side note... if weird is common... does that mean it's normal?)

I'd say the rest are pretty normal. Either that, or they're normal to me and I'm just a little weird myself haha

• Gag has me on the verge of quitting mayne. Dude looking up the worst pics of me and posting that shit on here. Contacted people from my social media. Too many psychos on this website.

• As much as I loathe to admit it, I think I count as one. Many of my habbits and likes are plain weird and too shameful to share with anyone in rl.

But then again that raises a question - does a person count as a weirdo if he recognizes himself as such? Or is a weirdo only someone who acts weird but isn't aware of it?

• There's some real freaks out there😱

• Well @empatheticlady is hundo p weird as fuck. Can confirm. She was talking about having my swole ass kids yesterday liek we was married. Chicks yo, they cray cray like crayola.

• I'm a weirdo 😜

• We have to keep in mind that the weirdos and pervs overshadow the majority. Honestly, we don't hear much from users who aren't here often or are behaving like human beings with empathy and dignity. I'll say it could be as high as 1/4.

• Fairly high

• Normal is just another word for boring.

• 75% of us are fucking wackos! :-D

• we're all weird lol in our own way

• 1 percent, it's a lot of morons fronting because they can't figure out who they are.

• we are all weird as hell

• A haha, no idea actually but lot of trolls

• Me!!!

• 110%.

• there's some people that i consider weird yes.

• some of them are, but i love weirdos, im a big weirdo too

• I'm probably the most normal compared to the rest of these wackos on here.

• Everyone except me.

• No weirdos here

• At least a solid 80%.

• I think we're all weird in some way.

But if you're meaning REALLY weird, I'd say a good 40-60%

• %75 - 100

• It's got to be 75-100 for mine

• 100%

• i dunno
    but i am a wierdo

• like 99.99999%
    If you aren't weird you can't make a G@g account. Its the eligibility criteria.

• 50
    31
    Most Helpful Guy
    AnonymousAnonymous
    (30-35)
    25d
    I had a friends with benefits relationship with three lovely girls in my teens but im married now so no I wouldn't but when I was 17 during the summer holidays for a month I managed to convince my hot 15 year old cousin and her friends to have a foursome with me, now that was an amazing. We met up three or four times a week for sex sometimes all together sometimes with someone missing or just individually, I know they met up for sex when I couldn't make it. When the summer ended I went on to college and the last time we met up was at Thanksgiving for sex the three girls having gotten very good at pleasuring themselves and each other. After Thanksgiving the girls got caught having sex together at a sleep over by my cousins parents and my cousin was sent away to a strict Christian straight camp and of the other girls one got beaten so bad by her father that she ended up in hospital and the other was sent to live with an aunt so as not to shame their family ehrn she gave birth to my son which was adopted by the aunt.
    I miss those innocent days, what I shared with those three girls wasn't just amazing sex but a very intense emotional connection and though we three were young and immature it was love though conservatives and liberals alike would both damme and dismiss what we shared as illegitimate. What I want is my youth back.

• Well everyone in the world is a weirdo. For others you might be normal whilst for others you might be super weird.