Who would win a steel cage match between Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un?

Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

One on one inside a:

*Rules of a steel cage match: no holds are barred inside the cage and the only way to win is by escaping the cage before your opponent with both feet touching the ground. Pin falls and submissions do not count.

• Putin
  • Jong-un
2mo Not much love for Jong-un lol
2mo Lol 1 person voted for Jong-un
2mo I wonder what their finishing moves would be...
2mo Quick everyone answer before it closes

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely jong -un he looks like he'd be a badass dirty fighter lol it'd be a no holds barred match with him. He'd get stuck right into the fight.
    👊😠👊😂 Putin would probably climb the cage , trying to escape lol

razzle putin was in the kgb, jong will be torn to shreds in that cage hahaha

@Bobbyhill1

Yes I know lol

On second thoughts, Putin would be a dirty fighter

Putin would either gas him to knock him out then shoot him when he was out cold... asleep, or he'd force him down and inject him with a lethal dose of radioactive poison.

So Putin's dirty tactics would def put him first place lol All my bets would go on Putin lol

LOL radio active poison

Most Helpful Guy

• Putin is ex-KGB, an accomplished outdoorsman, and practices sambo, judo and karate.

Kim Jong Un is a diabetic smoker with high blood pressure, and weighs 300lbs. Unless he died and fell on Putin, he is not much of a threat.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha what a great question!

• Come on, Kim is Korean, he knows Taekwondo, Hapkido, Tang Soo Do etc ;)

But Putin is less of an alcoholic with an eating disorder and is also ex kgb

Yeah, but Kim is younger ;)

What Guys Said 20

• Kim Jong-Un is a wuss, has nothing to do against Putin.
    Only Duterte would be a good adversary for Putin.

• sure but it wouldn't be much of a fight. Putin is former kgb and military. Jong-un is nothing more than a spoiled heir

But could Putin get a good enough hold of Jong-un to incapacitate him long enough to escape the cage with his fatness?
      Cause Putin would be the guy trying to climb out whereas Jong-un would be more likely to go for the door

he could easily. i don't even think it would take a good hold to incapacitate him. a few good blows would probably stun Jong-un long enough for putin to get halfway up to the top of the cage. jong-un would be too slow to stop the escape and not fast enough to get to the door before putin jumped to the floor

I think you're probably right

• Putin would wreck Kim.

• Putin looks fitter and is ex KGB

• Kim kong will eat putin.

• Putin is ex KGB, he makes people dissappear. Kim is a fat nobody who inherited power and is not as intelligent.
    scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...78992461_n.jpg

• Putin, because he is a life-long student of a martial art and a former (?) colonel in the KGB.
    I suspect that the repulsive Korean troll would not be Putin's first hands-on kill.
    Putin is the only world leader in whom I have any confidence and hope.
    If Trump is elected, he will become the second world leader in whom I have some confidence and hope.

Yeah Putin would win

• This is a no-brainer. Of course Putin would win.

I'm actually willing to be he's the most physically fit world leader at the moment.

You would think so but you know Jong-un is going to try and cheat somehow

• Kim Jon would drop dead as shit of fear as soon as the Putinator flexed on him!

Jong-un certainly wouldn't be able to climb the cage with his fat ass lol

It would be hilarious watching Putin maneuver Jong-un's jiggly fatness around

Be like watching a rabid pit bull maul a potbellied pig :/

• Vladimir Putin would destroy him within 5 minutes

Probably but you never know how Jong-un might cheat

• Oh come on, Putin would pwn Kim!

General consensus yes. And I'd agree

• Y'all sleepin on Kim jong. KJU FO LIFE!!!

I'm not so sure but thanks for your answer.
      How do you think he would win just out of curiosity

Cause he's kju. He'll make it happen! People be sleepin on him. I'm tellin y'all! 😏

OK lol

• Is the cage in Korea?

Neutral territory. Maybe like Switzerland or something

Putin by spine snap. We're talkin lifts kim in the air like Bane, before severing his spine. He's no batman. There's no recovery

Cool

• Ye know, how bout we put KJU, Putin and Trump in a cage with Obama as the referee and Hillary+Bill as the commentators? Will that make history?

I'd say it would if a promoter could pull that off

Finishing moves? Well Putin might go for classic moves, while KJU can just fart and kill Putin.

Lol butt mist to the eyes

• Jong un is bigger

But the bigger wrestler doesn't always win cage matches. For example Hogan vs King Kong Bundy - winner Hogan. Hogan vs Andre the Giant - winner Hogan. Hogan vs Big Boss Man - winner Hogan. Hogan vs Vader - winner Hogan. Roddy Piper vs Hogan - winner Roddy Piper.
      So the heavier wrestler in the match actually has a really shit record.

• I hope both kill each other. Let's throw Donald Trump in the cage as well.

Trump can be special guest referee

• Bahaha Vladimir would mop the floor with him. He's also coming real close to be mopping the floor with usa too lol

• Jong-un

Interesting. What makes you go with Jong-un?

his fat rolls would choke putinski

Lmfao

• Vladimir is the best right now. Good guy

• putin was kgb kim was daddies little princess

True but we're talking about professional wrestling here. Something absurd always happens

kgb trains for close combat, so clearly putin. What kind of training does kim have? He is a little stubby man while putin has a back round of martial arts

I think Putin would win too. It's just you never know how these things turn out in the pro wrestling.