If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?

Kinda dark, I know lol just curious on the results. ~ This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously (obviously) xD

• Buried alive (Assumed dead and buried alive in a coffin)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by Space (Unattached Astronaut / Lost)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by Ant Swarm (Bullet Ants / Dangerous bugs of any freaky kind)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by Alien Abduction (Torture / Probing / An Experiment gone wrong! / Alien Implantation)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by Zombies (Torn apart piece by piece... Fun)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by Kidnappers (Whatever happens in that van, stays in that van... That includes the candy)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?
  • Death by awakening during Surgery (Able to feel everything / can't speak & move / Unaware Surgeons)If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• How can people think the space thing is ok. That's like, my number one irrational fear.

Omg I know right x_x Thats almost as bad as being buried alive - No food, low oxygen levels depleting, No place to do business but your suit, I mean... Really? xD Waaiiiii

What Guys Said 9

• They're all so bad. But I picked alien abduction so that at least one of my biggest questions would be answered before I died.

One of the choices should have been parachute fails to open while skydiving, and you still have one minute of falling before you hit the ground.

Omg that is a perfect one! Damn should of put that one in xD ah well they only gave me 7 choices hahaha

• non of the above.. either beheading.. or shotgun to the heart... if neither.. get to the top of burjkhalifa and attempt flight.. lol

Lol awwehh come on... even if someone held a gun to your head and forced you to choose? XD *You'd probably choose the gun* lol

Holyshmokers... And people prefer that. x0x If only they kneewww

they'd run into their graves and wait there..

• Actually Unattached astronaut is one of the ideal ways to go in my opinion.
    Just you and eternity. A lot of Astronauts say that seeing space is a spiritual experience. So this would be the most spiritual way to die

• Death by Ant Swarm in a Amazon Jungle.

• I guess death by space, at least I have a good view before I go

• Dearh by aliums.

• I'd take the kidnappers, that's where I have the best chance at escape.

• Aliens. As long as there's good probing first

What Girls Said 3

• Basically, I think death by space would be fastest and thus least painful.

• This is too scary to answer, I feel like if i did answer.. it might happen

• death in space.