If you were to die a horrible way, which way would you prefer?

Kinda dark, I know lol just curious on the results. ~ This is just for fun and not to be taken seriously (obviously) xD

• Buried alive (Assumed dead and buried alive in a coffin)
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • Death by Space (Unattached Astronaut / Lost)
    47%(7)54%(21)Vote58%(14)
  • Death by Ant Swarm (Bullet Ants / Dangerous bugs of any freaky kind)
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • Death by Alien Abduction (Torture / Probing / An Experiment gone wrong! / Alien Implantation)
    7%(1)18%(7)Vote25%(6)
  • Death by Zombies (Torn apart piece by piece... Fun)
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote4%(1)
  • Death by Kidnappers (Whatever happens in that van, stays in that van... That includes the candy)
    20%(3)8%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Death by awakening during Surgery (Able to feel everything / can't speak & move / Unaware Surgeons)
    26%(4)11%(5)Vote5%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• How can people think the space thing is ok. That's like, my number one irrational fear.

• Omg I know right x_x Thats almost as bad as being buried alive - No food, low oxygen levels depleting, No place to do business but your suit, I mean... Really? xD Waaiiiii

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• They're all so bad. But I picked alien abduction so that at least one of my biggest questions would be answered before I died.

One of the choices should have been parachute fails to open while skydiving, and you still have one minute of falling before you hit the ground.

• Omg that is a perfect one! Damn should of put that one in xD ah well they only gave me 7 choices hahaha

• non of the above.. either beheading.. or shotgun to the heart... if neither.. get to the top of burjkhalifa and attempt flight.. lol

• Lol awwehh come on... even if someone held a gun to your head and forced you to choose? XD *You'd probably choose the gun* lol

• Holyshmokers... And people prefer that. x0x If only they kneewww

• they'd run into their graves and wait there..

• Actually Unattached astronaut is one of the ideal ways to go in my opinion.
    Just you and eternity. A lot of Astronauts say that seeing space is a spiritual experience. So this would be the most spiritual way to die

• I guess death by space, at least I have a good view before I go

• Dearh by aliums.

• Death by Ant Swarm in a Amazon Jungle.

• I'd take the kidnappers, that's where I have the best chance at escape.

• Aliens. As long as there's good probing first

What Girls Said 3

• Basically, I think death by space would be fastest and thus least painful.

• This is too scary to answer, I feel like if i did answer.. it might happen

• death in space.