Is pedophilia worst thing in the world?

Pedophilia are the worst thing in the world?

• Yes it's the worst
    52% (15)20% (7)34% (22)Vote
  • It's bad but not the worst
    48% (14)54% (19)52% (33)Vote
  • No it's not bad
    0% (0)26% (9)14% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B. It's one of the worst things but I don't think it's the absolute worst. That doesn't mean it's good, but there is a very great evil out there and I can't even imagine what it's like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not going to compare which tragedy is the worst... but this would definitely be on the list.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, pedophilia and baby murderer is.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would like to think that physical torture is probably worse than that.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty bad but not the worst. Like I'd rather be raped in the arse as a 10 year old than be burned alive for example

0|2
    0|0
  • No, Hillary Clinton is..

0|1
    1|0
  • A paedophile is the lowest form of filth on the planet.

1|0
    0|1
  • its not the only worst thing in the world

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say genocide is worse, but that's just me...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad, but not as bad as some bastard raping a 2 year old baby. That's completely sick!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a sickness but there are much worse things happening

0|1
    0|0
  • AIDs sounds worse.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's certainly up there

1|0
    0|1
  • Did you get raped or what

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why it's bad. It's only bad if they actually like rape kids, but rape is bad regardless

0|0
    1|0
  • That or bestiality, since i just fucked a gay fish

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you are confusing it with child molesters

its not the same thing

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, it isn't the worst thing in the world. To have relations with a child was once the norm before they set a law for it. Men are just doing what their ancestors did for years.

There are a lot of things worse than pedophilia. Torture, rape, abuse, war, sex trafficking, abduction, etc. To be a pedophile, one just has to be sexually attracted to children. Not all pedophiles act on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely up there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty horrible if you act on your feelings. However, if yo uknow it's wrong, can't help your attractions but don't do anything about them it's not a big deal. I think torture and human trafficking are worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being raped no matter if you are 2,16 or 30, it's the worst thing in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't get any worse than any kind of child abuse. I wish I could kill them legally just like these women can kill there babies legally. ass backwards country. & they wonder why the crime rate is so high... because these fuckers face zero consequences. I say fuck all the talk about 3rd trimester abortion bring back the death pentalty for rapist so we don't need the abortion law!

0|0
    0|0