Is pedophilia worst thing in the world?

Pedophilia are the worst thing in the world?

• Yes it's the worst
  • It's bad but not the worst
  • No it's not bad

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B. It's one of the worst things but I don't think it's the absolute worst. That doesn't mean it's good, but there is a very great evil out there and I can't even imagine what it's like.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not going to compare which tragedy is the worst... but this would definitely be on the list.

• No, pedophilia and baby murderer is.

• I would like to think that physical torture is probably worse than that.

• It's pretty bad but not the worst. Like I'd rather be raped in the arse as a 10 year old than be burned alive for example

• No, Hillary Clinton is..

• A paedophile is the lowest form of filth on the planet.

• its not the only worst thing in the world

• I'd say genocide is worse, but that's just me...

• It's bad, but not as bad as some bastard raping a 2 year old baby. That's completely sick!!!

• No. It's a sickness but there are much worse things happening

• AIDs sounds worse.

• It's certainly up there

• Did you get raped or what

• I don't see why it's bad. It's only bad if they actually like rape kids, but rape is bad regardless

• That or bestiality, since i just fucked a gay fish

• maybe you are confusing it with child molesters

its not the same thing

What Girls Said 5

• No, it isn't the worst thing in the world. To have relations with a child was once the norm before they set a law for it. Men are just doing what their ancestors did for years.

There are a lot of things worse than pedophilia. Torture, rape, abuse, war, sex trafficking, abduction, etc. To be a pedophile, one just has to be sexually attracted to children. Not all pedophiles act on that.

• It's definitely up there.

• I think it's pretty horrible if you act on your feelings. However, if yo uknow it's wrong, can't help your attractions but don't do anything about them it's not a big deal. I think torture and human trafficking are worse.

• Being raped no matter if you are 2,16 or 30, it's the worst thing in this world.

• can't get any worse than any kind of child abuse. I wish I could kill them legally just like these women can kill there babies legally. ass backwards country. & they wonder why the crime rate is so high... because these fuckers face zero consequences. I say fuck all the talk about 3rd trimester abortion bring back the death pentalty for rapist so we don't need the abortion law!