Why is this site full of American Conservatives?

I see so many election questions and polls here in the polls trump get the most votes but actually poll companies say clinton leads trump and whenever I post opinions in favor of liberals I get so many downvotes this happens only here Why is this site full of American Conservatives?

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not? I guess they need a place to hang out and a good number of them chose here? Just avoid the Trump non-sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump has the biggest crowds, always wins on gag yet he is losing. Independent polls are much more accurate. Most if not all say trump is winning. The media over samples democratic. Read the fine print. They simple make it look like hillary is winning so people lose hope

• This is true, and the media will occasionally mention that they over sample democrats. But these professional polls... they make their money by being correct. You think they'd be interested in having accurate results.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, I see more lefties.

• Thank you for your own vote of "Like."xx

• Well, as it is being said A Paid and Rigged Election, that I know for it has been admitted on her own end.:((xx

• The polls in the media are rigged. This happened too when Reagan was running for president. All the polls said the majority was for the other candidate. But guess who won?

• i don't think everyone is conservative. some of us have legitimate reasons for voting for trump. for example, if his "100 day plan" is even true, i would vote for trump. you don't see hillary coming up with that.

• I don't know, but it's annoying. I remember when people were against Trump here. Then I left this website for like a month and came back to all this shiat.

• Because make america great again Trump 2kForever

• I do not track who is liberal or conservative

• For me, it seems like this site is full of liberals

• No, we are just the silent majority.

• Because it's anonymous?

• what do you mean by saying it's anonymous

• They're not afraid to say what they really want or whatever. It's like in the uk when we had the eu referendum it was like the yes campaign was going to win but when it came down to it leave won and that's because people knew that no one would what they had voted. Also with whole company poll things are only a proportion of the population and it's not a really reliable source

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not conservative. In fact, I supported Obama. But I'll fight tooth and nail to keep the despicable Hilderbeast's cold fingers out of the cookey jar!

• This site is more liberal than the general population. Conservatives are just being more outspoken so they stand out more.

Liberals, almost by definition, are more proactive and progressive. The country has just moved so far to the left that conservatives who are typically less vocal are starting to fight back. They are sick of the leftward movement and are becoming much more vocal about it. So in a sense they are acting more like proactive liberals.

• It also seems to be riddled with MGTOWs.

Something about this site just attracts the crazies. I guess.

• It is a hard one to figure but the internet has become the hotbed of American conservatism, any online poll and DT steams ahead whereas real life polls have a very close race to slight margin for Hillary. I suppose if you break it down America is probably about 40% Republican conservative and I suppose they feel most threatened therefore react most vocally.

• There are a lot of people with common sense on GAG. Which is a good thing.

• What gag are you on? Send me the link please. The vast majority of the population on this site make your average friendly neighborhood Down's syndrome person look like the next Nikola Tesla

• It's even, both sides never stop whining.

• Hypocrites

• Because they have been eating to much memberberries

• Yo I don't know. It's tough being alone

• they feel they have a mission to persuade any non conservative.

• Because people know that Hillary Clinton is part of the political class who have become incredibly wealthy while they slowly mismanage the country.

• American conservatives? Haha no. Just ignorant basement dwellers.