Have you noticed a drastic climate change in last years?

I live in Tbilisi, Georgia and for last years weather changed drastically. I remember how I enjoyed a warm weather of Autumn and Spring, but now It is October and It is just as cold as in Winter.
Today first snow came down in the near places of my hometown.
So I am curious what happens in other countries, have you noticed such climate changes in last years in places where you live?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was little it always snowed, but over the past few years I've seen snowless winters. Also I've seen more heatwaves, more storms, more flooding. I've noticed.

I've noticed winters arrive later than usual, summers last longer, autumns shorter and periods where there is very little rain one year, then a flooding event the next. The climate has definitely changed.

What Guys Said 23

• Lived it. Back in hawaii it experienced the weirdest weather patterns. When i was young, say 5, it would always rain in the morning, be bright n sunny mid day then fall asleep to rain at night, now its just tropical storms and dry heat... which even when we would have baking summers there was humidity, but not now.

• No joke, there used to be this thing called "autumn" but now it's like 2 weeks of spring then BOOM summer

• Where i live due to Climate change the days get shorter than usual
    in the 80's when i was teen day would break before 5:00 a. m. now days
    we are lucky if it's day break by 6:00 a. m. .. Our Summer weather, it can
    be 70 degrees and it feels very hot, humid like it's 84 degrees.. It can be
    8:00 in morning and temperature is that uncomfortable and you need Air
    Conditioning.

• Whole earth is experiencing an El-Nino - La-Nino peak since last year end. Effects are still not got away. Since after mid this year we are in the La-Nino phase and countries which experienced high temperatures last year and first half of this year are experiencing low temperatures. It will be getting normal gradually after this year.

• Yeah it's freaking crazy here in Minnesota. Like a couple days ago it was in the 70s the next day it was around 40s for a high. I'm starting to hate this fast fluctuations in the temps. All year it's been hot one week and cold the next. I think it has to do the jet stream though. That thing is all wiggly now. Either way I honestly don't remember weather being quite all that over the place when I was younger. It seemed more stable back then :/

• not really... it varies a bit from year to year but that's to be expected. Like this year, September was much warmer on average than usual. I think the times where it's clearly off the average happens a bit more often... but difficult to say

• winter rarely has snow now, where i live. when i was a kid, the snow was usually higher than i was tall.

• Its too warm here, too much sun. It shines in my eyes, it hurts. There is no snow in the winter here i hate it. I need more snow and cold and more clouds.

• Ohio has been unusually warm recently. Last winter was one of the warmest in recent memory. Century old records were broken this year.

• Honestly there hasn't been a change at all where I live.

• yeah, me too. hope people realize and start protecting it. do you know earth's co2 level is permanently increased in dangerous way.

• Of course climate change is happening. Where I am, we had the best spring this year. April was more sunny than July this year lol.

• Not at all and I have been in 9 different states in the past 2 years..

• yeah it seems to be a lot colder in recent years

• In a small town in California, it's usually fine here, but this year it gets so damn hot you can't even joke about it, it is freaking serious over here now

• very much so

• im not surprised all the crap in the air and the crap has no where to go
    so we breath it in constantly

• Agreed. I have the impression that every summer is getting hotter and this
    autumn is weird like one day it's too cold near zero and the day after it's sunny.

Yeah exactly. Here too, just almost whole October It has been raining, I miss the sun :(

Global warming already having it's effects , Wonder how the weather will be in 2050 ...

• OMG CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL? yeah everyone knows xD except idiots

Lol I know that It is a real thing. I am interested how It affects different parts of the world, Like how It affects France, What changed in last years there?

less snow, or snow but in March

• yes the "climate change" is caused by the terrorist organization GirlsAskGayscom

• I've noticed something drastic. It rained like 5 times last year where I live compared to the normal of once in years past. I live in central California.

• It's fake. Climate change is a hoax by the Chinese

Wow donald trump, i had no idea you browsed gag.

@anonman32 actually Mentioned more by Obama in 8 years than just once in a Sarcastic voice, "Radical Islam."xx

• Yeah I have noticed that a lot
    By the way you have a great profile pic
    Sexy pic !!

What Girls Said 6

• Well, it's 97 degrees in Arizona where I am visiting. But the heat record they broke on Thursday was 122 years old, so clearly it was that hot over a century ago. That tells me that it's just a weather pattern, not necessarily influenced by global warming. As far as I know, nothing they were doing in the 1890's was contributing to the planet's demise. But I am definitely ready for some cool fall weather!

• Yes, I lived in Jamaica for most of my life and we have a Tropical Marine Climate, since it is an island. There are two wet seasons and two dry seasons. The two wet seasons happen when the Spring and Autumn equinoxes are taking place and the two dry seasons happen when the summer and winter solstices are taking place. You can guess that the first wet and dry seasons are hot as balls and the second wet and dry seasons are cool due to the North East Trade Winds that Canada gives us from October to February. There was this one year when it was so hot, the north east trade winds were put on hold until January... and when they came, they weren't even cool. We suffered such a MAJOR drought that year.
    In Florida, it was warmer during the winter months this year.

• Yeah the winters are getting a lot warmer here

• Depend on the years one years it get really hot and the other years really cold.
    Like this years I had like 9 month of autunm, 1 month of winter and 2 month of spring.
    This years we're in a autumn / winter depend on the week.

• Yes...

• Signs of ending times.

*Hoax actually.