What's the nerdiest thing you've ever done?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been to a Star Trek convention in full costume.

Most Helpful Girl

• I flaked on a date with an incredibly interesting guy because I had to go to a dungeons and dragons game. ><

What Guys Said 14

• probably playing video games.

i also have louise bunny ears. nerd glasses but those are for when i ride with an open face shield.

umm... i fucking love comic books and superhero cartoons. I have some t-shirts.

i have a dancing groot PoP!

i think thats it.

i just realized i only like half answered your question

• Well, at my age, people don't call such things "nerdy" anymore. They just say you're getting old. ;) But I guess it's opting to spend a Saturday night with slippers, crossword puzzles, old movies, and my cat, as opposed to going out with friends (I usually opt for the friends but I just wasn't feeling it that night).

• Some people have lists - I have excel spreadsheets with inbuilt formulas to track progress of the most mundane things

• not nerdy but geeky I had like a 2 hour dab ate with my friend as to why my favorite anime character could beat his.

• my brother in law calls me a nerd for liking to build and repair computers. just with i knew how to program one, not just install the operation system on a new build.

• Oh i watch blizzcon every year with my best friend
    Basically its a convention that blizzard has and streams online for people to watch
    Blizzard is a giant video game company that has the most popular and highest grossing game of all time and has other top sellers
    The convetion last 2-1/2 days and they just talk about their video games lol
    We do this every year
    Pretty nerdy huh

• Meeting a girl on Pogo. com and we ended up just being friends i developed a crush on her but never told her and we even Skyped online few times so i call that nerdy.

• I guess the fact I watch the science channel regularly

• Keep replying back to you on my sister's engagement question..

• Browse wikipedia every single day.

• probably play world of warcraft 48 hours straight

• Studied upto 3 am at night for exam

• During a threesome, we worked out the best angle of entry. Although it did fit the two sexy students theme...

• my whole life is nerdy by societards standards. you are not a "nerd" if you ask this question... .

It's just a question, not a qualifications test. LOL.

well what do you try to get out of it? what is a nerd abyway? someone smarter than you that just concentrates on studying and got the meaning of life, and never wastes his life at partying etc? "nerd" is a very comforting word for most people... .

What Girls Said 8

• I hadn't been to the library in a while, because I was reading books from home, and they called to make sure I was OK.

• Done a polmerase chain reaction (PCR) for fun

• Not really nerdy, but geeky.
    Played CoD for 2 days straight, dressed as various video game characters multiple times, been to a video game symphony (several times), and this is the nerdy part - skipped a party to read a book.

• I watched an Opera in another language and found the English script online and read along.

• I've been nerd since-i-cant-remember-when. Gaming. I play til dawn and start early morning again haha

• Created anime collages and glued them on to the front page of my notebooks.

No shame.

• Went to the star wars premier with people dressed as characters.

• Post so so pic on gag.