What is your guilty pleasure?

I'll go first. I admit I like Katy Perry and her music. What is your guilty pleasure?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 16

• Listening to shit like Nora Jones, Sarah bareilles and other girly songs... her songs are chill and they're pretty good when you're depressed

• I work from home and effectively my time is my own - I have weekly deadlines, so I don't work normal hours so sometimes when I tell someone I have been working hard all day I am not including all the time I spent doing other things.

• I don't feel any guilt towards any of my pleasures lol.

• Here we have some kind of music known as third class music, I don't usually like them. But I like some of them.

• the skylanders video games. I know it is or kids but I love it

• it would be junk food

• Oh damn !! That is on my guilty pleasure bucket list !! Hahaha. I want to go to Katy Perry's concert.. but with my wife and daughter.

• Strawberry daiquiris and Adele

• Slipknot

• I like Katy too. And I used to watch "The Vampire Diaries" when it first came on. There, I admitted it!

• Anime LOL, it isn't exactly widely accepted in the west. Not that I know of anyways.

• do you mean sexually or non sexually

• i admit i love katy perry and i want to do her..

• Chocolate!!!

• i secretly like slutty girls.