What should be the punishment for these teenage girls?

There is definitely no cure for these girls. Seems the world keeps creating new psychopaths.

https://www.dailypetition.com/Punish-teenage-girls-that-adopted-puppy-later-hung-and-shot-him-for-fun-t-417

The girls did as the title on the link states: adopt a puppy only to later on hung and shot him for fun.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. A $4000 dollar fine and 2 years unsupervised probation?

It should be published in the newspapers and they should be publicly shamed via social media.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prolly just follow them around for the rest of their lives, pantsing them in public, pulling their chairs before they sit down, throwing pies in their face. I don't know if any time in juvie can help them, ew low key, what disgusting people.

What Guys Said 13

• God damn I hate seeing stuff like this!!! I really hate it. I'm a big animal lover, especially dogs (puppies). So many animals already get horrible treatment, from animal testing to fur farms that do still exist. And for these girls to hang a dog and then shoot him for no reason after granting this dog false hope of finding a home. I sometime want to seek out people like this myself vigilante style and give them the treatment they rightfully deserve.

Ranting for no reason doesn't serve much! I just wish this stuff like this would get proper justice from the law system we have to uphold. Not monthly sentences or some trash cleanup.

THEY TOOK LIFE!!

• animal abuse is an early sign of psychopathy. its true that not all murderers are psychopaths and not all psychopaths are murderers but animal abuse at such a young age can never be good. many serial killers have a history of animal abuse.

they should get thoroughly punished and be put on a list of some sort for future references.

• they're minors so... I don't know what the law states about that.

• Around 8 years ago, some teenage girls in Estonia poured a basic (the thing you clear your plumbing with) over a cat also for fun. I don't know what happened to those idiots. Someone needs to make people out of them. Mandatory military service, why not.

• Can I hang them and shoot them?

I think the eye for an eye tactic works quite well in some cases, and this is definitely one of them.

• Jesus Christ, they should be hung and shot for fun and see how they feel.

They have no place in this world sadly.

• Force them to get a hysterectomy.

Definitely. If they can do this to an animal at an age you already know right from wrong (they're not little kids anymore), then more than likely they will be terrible mothers.

• Link doesn't work

• Many years in jail.

• The page is gone.

• The same for whomever does what they did. Being in the teen ages, or girls, carries no weight in this matter.

• female psychos at action... .

• Shoot them in their knee caps for fun so they can live as cripples the rest of their lives as a reminder.

What Girls Said 7

• I would actually want them to go to some solidarity confinement or something, I know it may not be harsh enough.

• What makes you think there is no 'cure' for these girls?
    If there's a cure or 'treatment' that's supposedly sufficient for men who are serial rapists, I'm sure these teenagers would be even more eligible for psychiatric treatment (considering their age).

• If I had it my way I would have what they did to the puppy happen to them. Meaning they would be hung and shot for fun.

Since we can't do that make sure their social lives are completely obliterated and they become the most hated people. Then other things that really will hurt them psychologically.

• wtf? are you kidding me? how could they do that? that's so sad. i'd say gut them, one at a time, and feed their insides to each other.

• Arrested for animal abuse.

• page not found

• Disgusting idiots.