How often do you go to library?

Especially the ones in your highschool or college?

Which ones? How often?

1|0
22|16

Most Helpful Guy

• EVERYDAY. ...

for searching new tracks in my windows media library...

LOL I OFTEN Go to my college library and preparing the card to enter
    The official library of DAVV- Devi ahiliya Vishvawidhyalaya humungus library of the University!..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't gone in a while actually. But my old bank card, the one my old town belonged to, the librarian asked me one day why I borrow books, if it's for school or just general reading (it was never for school, books were my life then) and she told me, that my account said that I had borrowed over 600 books in my time of holding my member card, which I got at about seven years, and stopped using at fifteen (because I moved town).

600 books. And yet I never won the summer reading contests because I kept forgettign to write the books down XD I read at least twenty books every holiday, but would write only ten down.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• to the university library.. probably 3 or 4 times a year tops.

I just go there, when I want to be left alone, or to concentrate studying/writing.
    This happens, when I can't go straight home, and am waiting for someone for instance. Otherwise, I always prefer to do it at home.
    But I'm always on the PC, I don't go there to read books or anything related to the library.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha never ever. Well I did in high school to go somewhere during my off period, but in college I never go there to study. It's TOO quiet.

1|0
    0|0
  • very frequently and i'm not in college anymore. did you know that 5% of people read 95% of the books? libraries are the last frontier of humanity against barbarism. it preserves the memory of humanity and each book is time compressed in a small space.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I agree with ya. Even my peers don't refer to books that aren't prescribed in syllabus. That sucks😶

• High school- that's where I chilled during school instead of class sometimes
    College- only when I absolutely had to... I avoided that place so much/ I never really had to go

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely. I only go when I absolutely have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyday. 3 to 4 times a week. I really do... and I hate the library. I'd prefer to study at a coffee shop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely, I mostly buy my books because I'm always afraid I'll forget to return it and I like having a little collection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a month, maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly, i never been to any library in my whole life.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

i can't read any books, because im a dyslexic

• Show All
    • 1mo

Whoa😮😮

• 1mo

yeah, haha, i guess i need a person like aamir khan in my life when i was a kid, but all i got was ass whooping by everyone, and then it got more worst, lol

• Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • My college one every single day

1|0
    0|0
  • when i have to bank bools, during end semester exams

1|0
    0|0
  • In college I used to go whenever I had a big assignment.

1|0
    0|0
  • only in high school and uni, nowhere else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember the last time I went. Maybe a year ago.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Not that often usually more or so when i'm near exams! Or to print something last minute lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Usually if I have an assignment that needs to be done and for whatever reason I can't get it done from home.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, once you consider the cost of driving there and back and the fact that I will forget to return my books and owe fines, it is cheaper and easier to just buy the book from Amazon. In college I would go almost every day, to have a quiet place to get work done.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go at least several times a week. It's like a safe haven for me and if I go awhile without going to the library, they call to make sure I'm okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mainly Lately just Buy many Books that I am Into, @Schrodingerscat.
    However, Everywhere I have Lived or have Been, and even in School or What I Needed to Study for, Have... Gone to the Library.
    I just Found one Right up the Road from Where I am Residing now, in fact.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Not often enough anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • once a month or once in a few months

2|0
    0|0
  • Now that I'm done with college, never lmao

2|0
    0|1
  • I used to go a lot as a kid to the public one but now I don't go anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go to public libraries. And often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I live at my university's library.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost every day in the university library.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol i work at a library, so quite often :p

2|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while to get a book

2|0
    0|0
  • I want to start going more often

2|0
    0|0
  • Nearly everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 times a week I guess

2|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to my high school library a lot. I go to my public library at least once a month sometimes more

1|0
    0|0
  • Very often, both in my college as well as public libraries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day

1|0
    0|0