How do I turn my life around?

I'm turning 27 soon, work a full time low wage job, never had a girlfriend, and still live with my parents. Am I a loser and is there time for me to turn my life around? I feel like I have the potential to makes changes but I don't know how and it is frustrating me. I did go to school for health information but it really isn't getting me anywhere and I want to go into a field that I can start making decent money. As for the love life I've been told I'm cute etc, since I was young but have never made any connection with women. Please help me, I'm starting to lose hope in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, living with parents is not something associated with being a loser, unless you are getting those comments from bunch of mid teenagers.

As for your wealth, if you want to pursue a different career, go do it promptly. But don't quit your current job right away.
    One thing though, don't run after money after money.
    If it is happiness you are looking for, you can find it without having to run after money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying shortly, insist on the way, you will get that what should belong to you finally. Just dont be influenced by the spirit.
    Like even thought I know what westerners thinking of Asian. Maybe white girls dont touch this kind of guys.
    For example, buying that XC? in french, they would say every Asian buy XC for their mom. Dont need to talk about American.
    but sometimes against the spirit that is beyond it. Let the spirit insult you
    get stronger in the situation. You are still a fighter cause humenkind win beauty's heart finally.

What Girls Said 1

• go back to school and get a degree in something useful, volunteer some, perfect your resume and cover letter, work on the side, move out to your own apartment, make a tinder profile, fall in love, get married, travel, snag that career, save save save, work up your credit, buy a car + house, start a family, retire, travel more, die.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are very dedicated and serious about changing your life, it won't happen overnight but within 1 year you can change everything

• Google yourbrainonporn and nofap

It has helped me tremendously and I'd recommend you do the same

• Not that uncommon