What to do when somebody insults?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone on Here, dear, gets too Rude and Crude and Insulting, especially a Friend and a Follower, I will either Block them or Unfollow them, because No Excuse for this Behavior.
    I Rarely will Start anything First. Everyone Here is Entitled to His or Her own opinion.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Offline, I will maybe say something in my defense or with some people, it is Best from the Rest to just walk away or hang up on them. xx

• 6d

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a most unorthodox Christian who goes out of his way to point out to anyone willing to listen that Jesus may not have been the the nicest guy in history. He was a sarcastic and argumentative bully at times.
    Why? I do not want to be devoted to the MAN. I insist on keeping my focus on his TEACHINGS. His wisdom is all that matters, and to focus on 'loving Jesus' while shitting on his humane completion of the law is misguided and completely ignorant.
    But that's just me and my prophet. Your mileage will vary.

Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus (pbuh).

We believe that he was one of the mightiest Messengers of Allah (swt).
      We believe that he was born miraculously, without any male intervention, which many modern day Christians do not believe.
      We believe he was the Messiah translated Christ (pbuh).
      We believe that he gave life to the dead with God’s permission.
      We believe that he healed those born blind, and the lepers with God’s permission.

"My Father is greater than I." [John 14:28]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [John 5:30]

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know." [Acts 2:22]

Of course.
      1) Which takes priority, Jesus' virgin birth OR his teaching on forgiveness?
      2) his healing of the sick and resurrection of a select few OR his eternal teachings on non-violence?
      3) his reputation as 'messiah' or his clarification of the Law of Moses? (Intent matters more)
      4) his condemnation of hypocrites OR his focus on meek, humble peacemakers?
      The heart of it is where are your priorities? The man? Or his message? If you like the guy, fine, but you don't have to in order to benefit from his message.
      To be clear I don't have much use for theology. Son of God or the Beatitudes? No contest. Speculation vs. Universal love & peace.
      I also respect Mohammed as a prophet and a man of peace, but here again it is the message that matters,. If Saul of Tarsus had not perverted Jesus' teaching, Mohammed would not have been necessary.
      Don't be distracted by vile personal attacks. Answer venom with teaching. Peace. Brotherhood. Forgiveness. Love.
      Peace be with you.

those who criticise the men, Mohammed and Jesus, are agents of Satan, sent by the liar to distract from what really matters. The words they speak to our hearts.

What Girls Said 1

• Just explain what you believe. They'll either listen or they won't and then you walk away.

What Guys Said 1

• Just think "wow, are you 13?"

and walk away.