Can a dog be racist?

so I have 2 dogs one from a breader and one the human society. The breads are British golden retriever and a dashound guess which one is the racist one the dashound. I've had the dashound for a about 7 years now and he's friendly to everyone exept Jews. I don't know if it's the outfit or he had a bad experience with jews recognize the smell of there style of cooking I have no idea but when ever he gets really aggressive they happen to be Jewsish they normal have the yamika I think it's called on and that how I can tell there Jewish and it's weird the golden retriever doesn't do that Golden retriever he doesn't do that he calm he will sit by my side and if 1000 times better then the dashound and the golden is 6 months friendly as can Be. I might be tripping about that sent that it's a little bit too coincidental that the only time he gets aggressive is when people are showing the signs of Jewish faith like a yarmulke or traditional dress he first decide to get aggressive with an Orthodox Jew and has continued that pattern or anyone wearing Jewish clothing on I have no idea what's going

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, technically it's possible... Most animal abusers are male and some animal shelters find that many dogs go on to be wary around men or be most comfortable and trusting with females. It could be something similar that the dog had a bad experience with a Jewish person and now is wary around them though I'm not sure what the dog would be able to pick up on to identify them unless he's able to recognise the kippah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the dog had a negative experience around Jews or was conditioned by the previous owner to hate Jews otherwise I don't know.

What Girls Said 4

• I really, highly doubt your dog can tell if someone is Jewish. But if his owner isn't comfortable around certain people, a dog can definitely pick up on something like that.

• Your username is very fitting. It's cool if you smoke pot ot whatever you are currently on, but don't post your "epiphanies" online or say them out loud. Because then people will know you're an idiot.

judge more. you're actually doing the same thing. letting everyone know you're an idiot. Read fauchelevent's answer. Then realize your fallibility and ignorance and feel shame and regret for advertising your lack of intelligence, grace and humility.

Clearly you have never seen A Jew and ha ha I'm bugging you

@Doober grammer has never cared to correct using an iPad if it was a computer yes iPad no thanks is way to much of a pain to do. And I agree with you he probley had a Jewish owner before I had him

• ı dont think so

• You'll find your dog has had a bad experience, but yes dogs can be "racist"

What Guys Said 2

• Dogs can't problem solve so there is no way they can be racist.

The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is maybe they don't like him xD and he can pick up on it.

• Jews are not a race its a religion.