Would you let this guy punch you in the face as hard as he can for $15,000?

1821

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it's not worth it. Big George Foreman is one of the hardest punchers in boxing history (even harder than "Iron" Mike Tyson!) As a matter of fact, he might be the second hardest-hitter ever (after Earnie Shavers).

So no, I would not let him punch me as his hardest punch will likely end up killing me (especially if it's an open fisted punch).

• You got that right about Earnie Shavers. I heard Foreman didn't even want to fight him lol.

• I don't blame him. Lol. Shavers had poor technique and skills (that's why he was never champion) but no doubt that he was the hardest puncher ever.

• And his defense was suspect along with a glass jaw. If he had technique, defense and a granite chin to go with his power then he would've been much more scarier lol.

What Girls Said 17

• 15,000?

That's not even a full tuition. Bite me, no way.

• Sure, if you'd showed a pic of Mike Tyson though... I'd πŸ˜±πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒrun for dear life

• Just to let you know the guy pictured above can hit harder than Tyson lol.

• I think so too. He was just so fast and elusive for his size. He may of lacked height and reach compared to other heavyweights but he made up for it with everything else. If Tyson kept the same people in his corner and not Don King he might of went down as the greatest heavyweight ever.

• That's my view as well. Hopefully he's in a good place in his life now

• Hell no

• No, my hospital bill will be more than $15,000...

• and you americans think we are crazy having the national health service lol

• yeah. he's punched a lot of people in the face and nobody died on impact lol

• Ok. Would you take one bare fisted? Lol.

• I would've like to be there to see lol. by the way I know this is a random question but, are you from Alabama? Lol.

• I lived there for a year. I was there when I made this account so that's why it's prettybama

• Pass

• No I don't want to get uglier

• Yeah

• Lmao why the hate? Either I survive or a die either way I have 15k. You guys are right there, I would say no unless it was higher than 100k

• never gonna happen

• No...

• Nope. Who is that? He looks very familiar! πŸ˜•

• George Formean.

• Of**

• The last boxing game I played came out in '06. I haven't played or seen another fight night since.

• No duh!

• No.
    I like my face.
    I hate pain.
    & That's not even a lot of money, lol.

• For my hospital revenue? No thnx lolπŸ˜‚

• Yes.

• No i already broke my nose yesterday with my ipad and 15k is way too little im not risking my prety face

• I would probably need the 15,000 to fix my face after that so I wouldn't enjoy the money so no

What Guys Said 20

• I feel like I would die though

• I wouldn't let anyone punch me for any amount of money unless they were super weak and one of my kin was dying or similar desperate circumstance. Otherwise I rather keep my self-respect and pride in tact and perform hard labor in order to hold onto that.

• go for it... we have the nhs. 15k would be enough for me to move to my house in bulgaria and live there for 5years without having to work

• For $15,000 I'll buy ONE of his grills...

• He's old now. Bring it on.

• How about the 1973 version of him?

• Not worth it lol. Gonna need money that would fundamentally change my life.. and fix my face lol

• 15000 wonΒ΄t pay the hospital bill... so fuck no !!

• He's 67 now, so sure.

• Speaking hypothetically, what if we went back in time to 1973. Would you do it then?

• Is he gonna do it hard? Or is he a bro?

• Yea.. I might. πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

• nope

• Who is this guy and how long ago was this picture taken?

• George Foreman. This was taken around 1973.

• Yep, I'll take a hit from him now

• He got a $5 million for fighting Ali 40 years ago... You're being a little cheap...

• I just want to see who would be crazy enough to agree on taking a hit from him for $15,000 haha.

• I wouldn't take a hit from a professional boxer/Olympic boxer that was something like 260 LB without trying to bock and roll with it... Somethings breaking if you just stand there...

• No. Because I value more my face and having a flow of money, than getting suddenly a pile of bucks.

• no pass on that.. unless I can hit him over the head with a George Foreman grill first

• Hell ya why not it's going to hurt like a bitch but it's worth it.

• Yes lol

• Sure, why not?

• You could easily die from one punch no gloves

• I'm a canadain so free health care so fuck ya