Do you sleep in public transportation?

Do you sleep in public transportation?

• Hell yeah <3 Good times <3
  • No way i don't feel comfortable
  • Nope i listen to music
  • Nope i stare to people
  • Nope i read a book
  • I jerk off just kidding :/

Most Helpful Girl

• on my way to work yea 😊 I put on my headphones but instead of listening to music I set an alarm so I wake up in a weird place lol

What Girls Said 10

• That's very dangerous but yeah it happened a couple of times.

• If I'm traveling, of course I do sleep and I usually travel at night, so it makes sense, lol. However, other than that I don't sleep.
    LOL at "Nope, I stare at people" 😂

😂😂
      If it's a long trip I'd too

Nothing funny about it. It's strange if you don't sleep actually O. o
      We're talking about **travel** here. Excuse me, a 10 hour trip, going to a whole different city, and you don't sleep?
      Lol, just to make it clear, I'm not one of those sleepy heads who is very likely to miss her destination, or get stuff stolen from her. When I'm going to a local place then I'm awake in a public transport.
      There is a reason why there is beds in some train compartments, it's for those who are spending the entire night in the train. Usually, when I travel in the train by night, I wake up half an hour to an hour before I arrive to the train station of my city. Sorry for rambling. I just want to clear confusion for those who say it's "too dangerous" and "stupid" to sleep in a public transport, not when you have a long traveling trip.

😘I understand my celebrity

• No; all of the above except A and F.

• Nope, not on local bus or train.

If it is a long drive.. like 4 hours etc but on trip buses, if you know what I mean, then yeah I do sleep. I sleep on planes too.
    But in train where it stops frequently, etc I don't feel safe or something to sleep.

I almost fell asleep once but thank God didn't otherwise I would have missed my stop

• No. I usually listen to music or talk to the people who are with me, whether is a friend or a relative.
    Plus, I don't feel comfortable.

• Only when I am with someone. I wouldn't go to sleep if I wasn't with someone. I would be too paranoid. I like sleeping on the shoulder or lap of a friend :)

• No, I couldn't do that. I wouldn't feel comfortable.

• I like to observe people on the bus or train

• I have never done that.

• Sometimes, but not always. Most of the time, whenever I ride, I look at all of the different people.

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah I sleep if I can get a seat. The rocking motion, warm train and tiredness all make it so easy to nod off.

• I did all the time lmao. Wake up on leaning on a random persons shoulder, they were usually pretty cool about it and offered to wake me up at my stop. Good times

Hopefully they are hot chicks🐤🐤🐤😂

• I stand no matter what, since I'm paranoid that I'll be blocked when I'm trying to get off and I don't want to cause anyone trouble.

• Yeah.. I sleep in subways most hah. Thats because my house is very far to the city center and it takes me to get my home like 2 hours.

• That's a very stupid thing to do and no I do not, I don't even ride public transportation.

• And then risk getting my fedora stolen?

• no, im scared i will get my stuff stolen.

Someone's rich 😂

• i would if i could :/

• It happened in the subway last week. Woke up three stations after ours. :p

• G- I don't use public transportation at all

You fly?

Well, maybe when you enter the 20th century and come back to the 21st century, you'll figure out people use cars

• I fall asleep on most forms of transportation

• Yeah, with my eyes slightly open

• Nope.

• I jerk off just kidding :/

• why would I use public transportation and mix with the general public.

• Hell yeah.
    I'm tired. I ride through some sketchy neighborhoods. The "thugs" aren't on the train. The others are just toing & froing like me. We make a turn at the end of the line which usually wakes me. If not someone gives me a shove.