Is it weird that I don't use social media ( instagram , Twitter , facebook )?

Oke so I do not use instagram , twitter or facebook , simply because I don't find it interesting and I think it's kinda boring. I am a teenager and ALL the kids at school use these platforms. My friends think that it is weird that I don't use it and they always ask me what I do all day. Do you guys think it is weird that I don't use social media?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird as in: different than the norm? Absolutely. Should you care? Nope! Many people wish they could pull themselves away from social media. Just be prepared at some point to create some dummy accounts so you can still participate in some activities like school assignments or be able to stay up to date with upcoming events or job opportunities.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird at all. It's actually good, because some people are so obsessed with social media, that they forget about their real lives. And that's really sad.
    Plus, lots of things we see on social media are fake.
    And I'm pretty sure you do interesting things during the day. Things that really matter.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't use social media either. Never have. I find it extremely boring and can't see the point of it. If I want to talk to my friends, I meet them or call them like a normal person would. So no, it's not weird.

• I don't think it's weird, it's just unusual.

• Not at all. i do not use them either. I try to keep my electronic footprint low. Maintain whatever privacy I have.

• not at all , i have them but never use them not even for the games and stuff

• Neither do I I have a twitter but only 9 followers I like it cause its lowkey

• Nope, I don't use social media either.

• no it's not.
    I don't use them

• I only have Facebook, only got that recently. I have friends my age that don't even have that much.

• Nah. Makes you independent

• I dont use it either

• i rarely use it either

• no not really

• no, its your life, you do what ever it is you want to do

but there is a reason why these things are popular

What Girls Said 8

• Nah. I used to have them all. I shut them all down now except snapchat because it pretty much is texting just with pictures. Social media is boring. Your friends just don't want you to feel left out. It is no big deal. Facebook and twitter are dying anyways. Instagram is just a bunch of ads of products and fake people.

• No it isn't. Social media is full of drama and tons of weirdos anyways. I don't have a snapchat. All I really use is FB and KIK to talk to one person.

• Nope not weird
    Just spend your time productively

• I tell people before hand like I don't have an insta or sc, it ain't that serious to me.

• It's not weird. I didn't start using social media until 15.

• The weird thing is you don't have any but Gag

• No neither do I

• There is nothing weird about that.