Is it just me or college is hard?

I think college is harder than high school at least when I tried in high school I make good grades but it seems opposite in college even when I try.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what classes you have but its not that bad I actually found high school to be harder to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Highschool was 30% homework and 70% class work. College is pretty much the opposite.

And a lot of the teachers are rather ambiguous in what they're looking for. You have to stay on task and also figure out what each of them expects.

You'll be ok 🙋

What Guys Said 4

• i personally think collage is freaking easy. the hard part is figuring out what to do with the degree xD

• No way mannnn, you just likeee... get fucked upppp all the time. Then drop outttt... then get pregnant... hate yourself.

• College is harder, but for the most part, if you're in the humanities, if you do your work they will not fail you. It's more pay to play, so don't stress too much.

• I notice that most professors are confuse of what they're teaching. I will say that some of the professors are great. It depends on how good is the professor.

What Girls Said 3

• College is indeed hard. I felt the same way as you.
    Getting good grades wasn't easy. And things were more complicated.
    So, it's not just you.

• College is challenging. its more competitive, expensive, time consuming and sometime slow. i enjoy it and totally relate

• definitely depends on your school and the types of classes you are taking. But college is supposed to be harder than high school. Remember, if you're having trouble you can always go to your professors' office hours and ask them for some help.