What is your daily motivation?

What makes you want to get out of bed every morning? Do you look in the mirror and appreciate being you for another day? What keeps your spark glowing?
For me, its the thought of a nice cuppa tea as soon as I wake up! Yes, I'm from England!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's knowing who I am and I won't settle until I have what I believe I deserve. I know my worth and I'm not backing down until I accomplish my dreams.

Most Helpful Girl

• Next summer lmaooo I want to travel somewhere fun and party with my friends! This summer I couldn't go with them :( but next one I won't miss any single boat party or cliff jumping (in the water).
    I'm just telling myself that if I keep taking care of my body I will have a great bod for this summer and if I study well my summer will start in May! So 4 months of summer YAY

You won't regret working out! Go for it! Hope you get the summer you wish for xo

What Guys Said 14

• Oh tea! Me too. I like peach tea though. ( not good, I know) My daily spark is basically writing my novel. I look forward to it every day.

I have a passion for writing myself. Creative writing is my thing! I like your spark.

Wouldn't mind hearing yours. I'm not quite ready to share mine with the world, just yet :)

Basically, the Japanese military officials betray the empress and wants to become government. While the officials are underway, the empress tricks the people into attending dojos for large amount of money. But little do they know the dojos are military camps with dark and deeper meaning.

• Motivation is the driving force behind life-enhancing change. it comes from knowing exactly what you want to do and having an insatiable , burning desire to do what's necessary to get it. It keeps your dreams on track as it is the power of motivation that keeps you going when the going gets tough. Here are 5 ways to get motivated. (1) Have a picture board and fill it with images of you desired goals. (2) Decide to change your life for the better. Get angry with your present situation. And tell yourself that you deserve a better life. (3) Make use of your time. it is the most valuable resource. (4) Decide to follow a wonderful new path. Different from what average people do. Be a leader to go after your unique targets. (5) refuse to be fearful. Don't let fear spoil your life. Start taking action now.

• It's knowing that I can do good in the world and the change the lives of my fellow human beings. It's knowing that we need to make the world a better place for the new generation. The thing that sucks is we can't even give it to the new generation good we can just try to eliminate as much as the problems as we can.

• I don't really have a spark. I just get up because I feel like I have to.

• i look myself in the mirror everyday, and try to beat the old me everyday and try to get better everyday. and hope too

• Life it self, where i am, and who i am, it's not easy but god gives me strength to give and love. Life is my motivation. A cup of tee is a part of it, it's not a new morning without tea.

• Hatred. It's what gets me out of bed. Hatred is what helps me push extra hard in my work.

• Make my tummy happy, talk with my parents and try to make them laugh, finish school work.

• six words. The Best Is Yet To Come. Anticipating/fighting to survive to that day.

• Girls?

• Basketball, I love basketball so much. Also my girlfriend and friends.

• Hitting on girls.

• hot chicks ;)

• Unfortunately I need the money that's my only motivation

What Girls Said 7

• The Lord And... My Daily Vitamin.
    Good luck and Great question, @sibelcan_a xx

• Life is a gift denied to many, so my spark comes from my family and friends, the worth I contribute to my work and the people around me 😊
    A cup of tea certainly lights the fire to get out of bed on a cold day though

• To help others, to be a better person, to pay bills, etc...

• Just knowing that I actually have to get on with life, there's nothing more really to it. God is my motivation, and that's it.

• Knowing that everyday i get to give a hug to my boyfriend after work. Seeing him smile and doing the things we like. It motivates me to get up and do things.

• I'm doing all of this so I can enjoy my day without annoying or shitty things happening

• Nice coffee and smoke on the balcony with my boyfriend, then waking my kid up for a cuddle.
    Or if my kid wakes up before me, I'm always woken up to a big cute smile.
    Yea, i know, a parent who smokes -_- shoot me.

No judgement on your life-style choices. If you chose to smoke then nobody can slate you for it.
      Sounds like a cute family awakening :)

Well, we'll see how long that lasts. They grow up and argue back and take ages to get ready for school.