As an alpha. Jacked as fuck mofo. How can I stop feeling bitter that the true leaders in the modern world are nerds?

Just realized jobs and gates are betas nerdz but they rich n powerful. Alphas are nowhere near their wealth.

Most Helpful Girl

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...308e2b9b33.jpg

in short, you are definitely not an alpha.

That's because gramps can't talk. They got some sort of speech impairment, look at the gramps in the pic. He biting his lips cuz he mute

Uhhh yeah I am? Pretty alpha. It's not an opinion it's a fact. I go 2 gym. I get jacked. Simple.. But that don't matter cuz the q is not about me being alpha or not miss

being alpha requires more than getting "jacked." and if you have an issue with intelligent people being "in charge," then just become more intelligent. i'm sure you'll find your place eventually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just realize that you're a whiny little pussy not an alpha. Now go cry to your mama. Then go back to the gym and pretend to be a big boy. Or you can go do construction work and get in better shape. You'd probably be puking your guts out before noon on the first day. But if you've got what it takes you'll work up to it eventually. You won't get rich doing that either, but at least you'll be around real men instead of pussies in a cozy air conditioned gym.

Bruh bruh. Y u gotta be harsh

Gotta be harsh or you might accidentally end up like Gates. Oh wait, not sure if that's what I wanted to say.

What Girls Said 5

• 1|1

Listen Mary ad. U understand me. I understand u. That's the only thing matters girl

• Alphas are not a fucking thing. Get over yourself.

• Dude you're not alpha or jacked asf so there's nothing to worry about.

• Alphas are physical
    "Betas" are phycological (so better in business)

• Need I even mention Mr. Trump, the biggest alpha out there?

He's an orange fat fuck. Nowhere near the 75 billion wealth of gates

Not as rich, but still very alpha.

What Guys Said 14

• If you think they are beta then you have no idea what an alpha is

They skinny

that's not the point. What people call alphas are just people that respect themselves enough not to sell themselves short or deal with any bullshit that comes their way.

• Y u anon fgt

Focus on the question fag boy not my identity. Ur shiny mod badge got nothin

Alright then cuz. I'm chill I'm chill. I'm In the zone now. Chillax

Ight bet

• Lolz. You seem to be under the impression that being jacked has something to do with being alpha. That's cute.

It is is it not? Bro bro bro stop right there. When ur gonna say cute u have to say no homo first cuz only chicks say cute

Riiiiiight. Except I'm not a kid or puppy. I'm grown ass jacked alpha man.

Well, you're jacked, at least.

• Lol @ anyone online who claims he's an alpha and actually uses that stupidfuck term.

Alphas gotta alph. How else can I tell u I'm alpha? I'll say it of course

• To me 'Alpha' has changed over the years

• if you have to say you're jacked, you're not jacked

if you have to say you're alpha, you're not alpha

• Stage a coup.
    Trump is just the beginning.

• Become a police officer and abuse your power.

• Evil at that!! We are just pawns to them -.- we are slaves to society. Phucking just great.

True dat. Just want to stop feeling bitter yknow. Damn it

Yea well at least you have money. That doesn't fold. Jealous 😉 That would be so much fun.

• Would an alpha hide behind anonymous?

Again bruh... This has nothing to do with my indentity. See I'm smart. Real smart.. Lemme tel u a story of what happens with alphas going non anon

U know fearless banana? Right so that dood doesn't go anon and guess what happened. He got harassed fam. Underage chicks messaging him. Random dude stalking his FB an shit.. That's cuz he dumb. This place is full of thirsty bitchos hombre.. Anon is a protection just like a condom is a protection. It don't mean I weak as fuck if i wear condom. It's means u smart. So just focus on the q

Riiiiight and clothes are non alphas too cuz they're protection too right? WELL while we're at it lets demolish my house too shall we? Cuz I'm scared right my man?

Its not about protection in general that's the problem, bud.
      A roof over your head and clothes over your body is completely different.

You hiding your identity is like using a night light to "protect" yourself from the dark.
      Doesn't sound like an alpha by the slightest.

• Then be a nerdy jock.

• Lol at thinking being jacked means you cannot be intelligent or that alpha is only about being big and strong.

Dude if you really believe this you were never an alpha. Being big, strong is one aspect of alpha package but it doesn't define an alpha. An alpha is also a state of mind, as well as, being intelligent and having leadership qualities.

• That's the way it always has been. The real alpha males are guys like Tim Cook and Bill Gates. The Beta's and Omega's are pumping iron in the gym.

Not true. In my world, they're not alpha

You sound salty bro.

I am bro. I mean I thought alphas rule da world but nooooo

• It's easy, make a time machine go back to the stone age and enjoy the only time this alpha crap was necessary

But then them alphas r the one gonna invent the machine. Not alphas