Have you ever been with someone and then discovered a piercing that you didn't know they had?

Explain your experiences. Can be innocent or naughty.

What Guys Said 1

• not like in the bedroom , has been girls over the years I'd find out they had something pierced I didn't yet know about but usually just belly buttons or maybe tongue's. not anything really that unusual but I'd always find it hot to find out she had something pierced I didn't know about , its sexy to find that out all of a sudden , a pleasant surprise , was an ex girlfriend and I found it super hot when I found out about her belly piercing years ago for some reason that excited me , she had that good girl image and you wouldn't of though she'd have anything pierced yet alone a body piercing

What Girls Said 2

• Nope i can't say! Usually I find out about these things prior like in conversation lol!

• My girlfriend has a clit and a outer labia piercing. I discovered she had it and it was honestly nice I really liked that she had it.