Tips on how to learn to love yourself?

I have a low self confidence help?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop worrying what others think about you. You know what's important to you and what makes you happy. Work on that and you'll start respecting yourself, you can't love yourself if you don't respect yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no minute remedy to loving yourself, it takes a lot of time.. took me a good year to get there. But you should start doing what makes you happy and not what makes others happy, dont be forced into something you dont want to do, and most importantly.. stand up for yourself! You should also try treating yourself every once in a while, buy yourself something nice or do something nice for yourself, can be anything I usually have a bubble bath every weekend :p
    Also dont be afraid of what other people think of you, be bold and put yourself in as many uncomfortable situations as possible.. get out of your comfort zone and out of your head. Develop some morals or values and stand by them, by doing this your standing up for yourself and gaining respect from everyone. Everyone is different in some way but if we werent it would be a very boring world!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• join bodybuilder. com

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you can love yourself, You have to accept who you are and why you are they way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suck your own toes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• learn new stuff and add to ur knowledge.. dress well and take care of ur overall look.. most importantly, don't let others get to u or make u believe ur any less cuz ur beautiful babes 💕👌

0|0
    0|0
  • accept who you are and learn to look at it in a positive way. be positive about yourself and once you're happy with who you are then thats when you truly love yourself.

0|0
    0|0