Is anyone else worried about these World War 3 headlines?

Over the past week or so there has been many reports in the news that we're on the brink of a Third World War. Images have surfaced of Russia's nuclear bomb entitled: 'Satan 2.' There are also reports that Russia has told more than 40m of its citizens to prepare for a nuclear war, as well as China. Is this concerning anyone? Apparently a nuke could go of before the American Presidential elections are held and if not... if Hilary wins, the Russian President will declare war. This is pretty scary stuff. I've been paying attention to the Def Con warning page for the past week or so and following the resent headlines.

0|1
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, they do say and have for a while, that right now humans in general are the safest they've ever been in terms of war disease and famine. Last year was apparently the best year for humans.
    Look it up.

Don't worry. You know all countries like to do their posturing and wave their dicks around talking about how big strong and powerful they are. It's front. Nobody realistically wants war. It'd be a disaster for all involved.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there done that. Been a lot of threats in my life. Nothing to worry about. What goes on behind the scenes is different then what is reported.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's just blustery sabre rattling. Putin is just seeing how much he can scare people into doing what he wants.

He wants Trump elected because Trump is an easily baited fool, and his policies would give Russia plenty of room to throw its weight around. Putin's trying to scare people out of voting for Clinton.

There isn't going to be a war between the U. S. and Russia. It isn't in either of their interests.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty worried

0|0
    0|0
  • If Hilary wins they will start war lol, if someone is going to start WWIII it's Donald fucking Trump

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying to be but come out on the other side with a "meh".

0|0
    0|0