Do you think celebrities read the comments people leave under their social media photos?

When famous people post pictures do you think they read what people comment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. They probably scan through them. I know on twitter celebrities reply to fans and other celebs. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebs do read comments. Some of them actually go on IMDB and read up on the show/movie they were in and what people say about them. I've even seen celebs read out comments online in youtube videos of what people say about them.

Many celebs say they don't like negativity though and stay away from looking up what people say about them.

For example over on walking dead forum the guy who played the governor was on the message boards for quite some time.

We even have a writer on the show on the forums.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. They're probably too busy to read people's comments.

I was thinking they had more lives than us losers.

Well, I don't consider myself a loser because I'm not a celebrity. There's more in life than being famous and rich.
      But it's true, they have busy lives.

• They do read the comments

• depends on how busy they are and how popular they are. They'll read like 5 maybe.

• Not all but definitely some of them

• Some comments, not all obviously or they'd be there forever. They definitely do.

How do you know

Loads of them say it, loads of them are seen with their phone in their hand while on twitter or whatever, loads of them reply. And if they've get any sense they'd make sure they're keeping their fans happy (social media always tells you) because that's how they get their money. It's like business reviews.

Obviously sometimes they'll pay people to do these things for them, but they still do it themselves too. Also, humans... we are curious, and if people are talking about us we often want to know what lol, they're no different.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, and some celebs respond to their fan's comments more often than you think. Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks admitted that he reads most of the comments and will sometimes even lash out at trolls.

• nope

• i think most of them dont, they usually have someone who post stuffs and replies to fans comments on social media.

Like a manager?

yep , if you go to site like IMDB you can see a lot of replies to fans questions from famous people and usually yeah its someone doing that in their place like a manager of sort

• I don't even believe it's THEM posting those photos. They delegate all that work.

• I one time talked to Chris Brown via Facebook comment

• No, they pay someone to.