If you had to teach someone one thing, what would you teach?

If you feel you have a gift, or extensive knowledge about something, what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, read, pay attention to what others are saying before responding or trying to help them. Keep your opinions to self unless forced politely in private, not for public consumption. From all this, believe your eyes more than your ears + older is usually wiser (or should be).

Most Helpful Girl

• Just Last nite, I had told Two Here, Dear:
    "Live every day as though it were your last. Enjoy your life to its full extent, and Hold Everything and Everyone Precious to You.. Especially God."
    Good luck and Great Question, @miamigirl1970 xx

*Dow is falling, red again today. Collapse is imminent. Live and enjoy whatever money you have and can make. xx

Thank you, hun, for this Vote of Confidence, and Have Confidence, with DOW still going Red.. Yikes we dead. xxoo

What Guys Said 19

• I'd teach them about God or a foreign language

• I'd teach them that you and only you are responsible for your actions. I think one of the biggest problems with people today is that they blame everyone else except themselves for their problems

• i would teach them to reply if i send them a message.

• life is full of choices , the easy road of life is not always the best road to take

• I know how to invest money wisely to get maximum returns from the stock markets.

• To treat people with dignity and respect.

• Teach them how to be considerate which is a rare trait most people don't have in this day and age.

• To stay true to you

• programming, English and basic maths (up to algebra I)

• humility and empathy

• It doesn't take much to treat people with kindness no matter where you meet up with them it can be in real life or online.

• To raise an army of minions to do my bidding obviously...

• My knowledge coaching baseball I would love to pass on everything that I know to help a youngster play the game better

• how to question everything we are told

• Its better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than it is to open it and prove it.

• When I had recently met my baby momma! And before we had sex she was a naive virgin... Im proud to say that I stroked every bit of sex knowledge and skills she now possess... and if I had to teach it again I would with no hesitation..

• I would teach them how to play board games. They are fun and some of them improve critical thinking and strategy skills.

• I wish I had the knowledge AND the ability to explain and pass on and convince others about believing in one God and praying to one God and to get away from all the sinful acts.

• Accounting.

What Girls Said 8

• to be wise

• I'd teach them how to love themselves, I feel like people underestimate their capacities and looks so much nowadays.

but why love themselves when they may be an utter shit. perhaps teaching how to love the world would be better.

@Blobb maybe so but that wasn't what he thought. anyway i do see your point but still think its better the other way round

@wankiam its actually quite a tough choice between the two, im completely on the fence cause I can see your point too... But then you can still misguidedly destroy something you love, especially if you have self destructive tendencies which are born of lack of self love

• To cook or give massages

• i absolutely love to cook and bake. I spend my weekends giving lessons and its where my heart is. The smell, the aroma's , the taste... leave me in the kitchen... am i'm dancing all the way... whoo hoo

• How to assassinate someone duuuh.

• It's out of being nice and inclusive to everyone, and being caring and appreciative

• The gospel

• Drawing or writing