Who do you think was at fault in this fight?

This is Flavor of Love reality show:

The fight is between Saaphyri (black girl that got dismissed from the show right on the first day) and H-Town (white girl that said she got pushed/touched first and that's the reason she threw that flower and still lost the fight).

This is the aftermath of the fight:

I gotta admit, I wouldn't be interest either in making peace with a woman I just got into a fight with and lost.

• H-Town (white girl)
  • Saaphyri (black girl)
  • Both of them... the fight could have been avoided
1mo According to Flavor Flav, Saaphyri threw the first punch (by pushing/touch H-Town first) and he dismissed. That must suck: getting into a fight right on your first day and getting kicked out as a result.

This episode is now like a decade old and I'm guessing the girls must now realize how pathetic they were back then.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care who started to fight first, why would you fight for a bed? out of all things in this world, a bed? i mean there are tons of beds there, its not like ur gonna share it with someone else. One of them could have been a grown up "actually be their age" and took another bed. Seriously though... you could have used that anger on trying to win whatever this competition is.

What Guys Said 4

• I would have thrown them both off

• Fuck that white girl really needs to get her ass beat bad she's just another basic bitch as ignorant as they come. Isn't this show like 10 years old

• It's staged!

What Girls Said 1

• Oh my gosh XD this show. Haha! I have all the seasons and I use to watch them everysingle day back in high school XD. They should of just said hold up let's ask the camera guy who was here first! Bam! Problem solved XD I mean there are plenty of witnesses. XD.