Have you ever attended in any of Dr Zakir Naik Da'wah Tours?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to guess it is something to do with religion and since I despise religions I did not, would not and will not attend any of this "tours".

*then

• 13d

in Islam you don't have to be a member of any kind of institution but to be a Muslim, one must believe there is only one God and his messengers.

actually I am not a member of any institution and I am a Muslim because I believe there is one God and Muhammad is his last messenger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope haven't been to any of these countries

These are just three of the over 2000 public talks that he has delivered in the last 20 years (by the year 2015) in the USA, Canada, UK, Italy, France, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Botswana, Nigeria, Ghana, The Gambia, Morocco, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Guyana (South America), Trinidad, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Maldives and many other countries, in addition to numerous public talks in India.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I don't know what this is.

• A what? 😅

Dr Zakir Naik is renowned as a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion.

Da'wah is making an invitation to Islam.

Dr Zakir Naik is medical doctor by professional training and by the way this orator was in Nigeria recently in 2016.

Here is a short video of his Daw'ah Tour to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTHJrTmvekM

there is something I wanted to share with you.

Feel free to share.

What Guys Said 1