What do you think of India?

India as in country

1|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a beautiful place if you ignore the billion people there all clustered in a small slice of land. Love every country every place. I love the world

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• I have a few Good friends Who live out In... Hyderabad, India, @skoolboy.
    I am also Interest in Attending that Huge Christian Church while I am there. 10,000 Members and More, who Attend, are the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|1
  • computers, good food, terrible social system & severely overpopulated.

2|3
    0|0
  • I'm so sorry but they are so not clean!!

0|3
    0|2
    • 1mo

Let me ask you something?

• Show All
    • 1mo

r u Indian? so sorry man 😳

• 1mo

nah! no problem. I love how people who visit India get surprised when they first see it cause poverty and stink are just tip of iceberg

• I have indian friends who make me want to visit it but creeps make me never wanna go 😂 Jk I love it, I'll party there one day

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

try attending a marriage. It's late night raves all week😂. And the food will be top quality.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yup. Try Jalebi sometime. It always goes with samosa. But I tell you it's sticky and too sweet.

• 1mo

Weddings are great. But the traditional dress for the bride is damn heavy. It could weigh around 6-8 kg !

(I am telling you from experience)😂

• Stay away from our American customer service.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I love the food and the music. Many Indian women are attractive to me. I've always wanted to visit. It seems very exotic, but I know I would find the poverty heartbreaking.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's true. we have richest of rich and poor of poor. But try visiting some time, you love the diversity of food , languages and other things

• 1mo

Thanks for the invitation! I'm an amateur musician and composer. I've messed around with some of the Indian modes. You call them Thaat I think? I work with some Indian people and they've taught me a lot about the culture. I also flew on Air India (Chicago-Frankfurt-Delhi), but that was to get to Germany. Best airplane food I've ever had!

• First thing that actually comes to mind?

Poverty, slums, disease, overpopulation, shit government, dirty rivers, racism

However, I know it's a beautiful place with beautiful people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two of my heroes in VVS Laxman and Bhagath Chandresahkhar are Indian

As for the country, it is like any other country

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like crowds so would avoid your cities but i like the look of the rest of the country and hope to do a road trip one day

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

try the different foods while traveling and don't get discouraged if you have eat by hand.

• Show All
    • 1mo

that would be my plan... just need a landcruiser rather than my merc ml

• 1mo

whats the best time of year to avoid monsoons?

• I wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Aryan were awesome going to live there.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this yellow stuff with black dots that they put in Japatis. That stuff is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good country but it's spoiled a bit by overpopulation

0|0
    0|0
  • first think that comes in my mind when i hear india?
    - Elephants
    - Ghandi
    - Indian Music and dance
    - Woman with red dot in their forhead

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the spicy food.

0|0
    0|1
  • 👳🏾👳🏾👳🏾👳🏾 smells bad

0|2
    0|1
  • Looks cool I could ride a elephant I would probably avoid the cities and go see the towns

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

dude we don't have that many elephants

• 1mo

I thought you had a hole bread of elephant just in India

• Americans who visit return with reports that it is a dirty, smelly place where people freely empty their bladder and bowels in the streets. Whatever wonderful things may exist in India, I have no desire to go there.

0|1
    0|1
  • A shithole

0|1
    0|0