Who will win mvp this year in the NBA?

I personally believe Westbrook will win MVP this year. I can bet you he will get triple dkybkes every game like he did when Durant was injured. Westbrook will date this team. Bit, I only think he will win MVP if OKC makes it to the playoffs. What are you thoughts?

• Russel Westbrook
  • Stephen curry
  • Kevin Durant
  • Other
1mo I personally believe Westbrook will win MVP this year. I can bet you he will get triple doubles every game like he did when Durant was injured. But, I only think he will win MVP if OKC makes it to the playoffs. What are you thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of your choices, Westbrook is the most likely to win it. Just look at his numbers last year without Durant. Can you imagine what he'll do now that he is the primary option? I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to average a triple double this year. And yes, I agree with you - he'll only win it if OKC makes the playoffs.

On another note, did you see GS get murked at home last night against the Spurs? Super team? What super team! Lmao! All offense and no rim protection! Hahahaha!

@BeerFarts. IKR Warriors aren't shit. I can see the Spurs beating the Warriors in the western Conference final. I just want to see West brook destroy the Warriors and Durant in a game or maybe the playoffs if they make it. But I can see it being Spurs and Cavs in the Finals. The Eastern Conference if weak. The bulls never get past Lebron and I dont see them doing it this year either. So yeah.

Yeah, Butler doesn't like Hoiberg. Lol. I don't know why the Bulls got rid of Thibbs as he's one of the best coaches in the league. Speaking of which, the T-Wolves are gonna beast in the coming years with Thibbs as their coach there to cultivate all of that young talent.

@BeerFarts. Bulls suck lol and yeah. The T-wolves are gonna kill this year

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• i highly doubt it will be curry or another warrior. i think they will try not to give curry the MVP and often times when a team is full of stars or bolster their roster it makes it less likely to get an MVP

I agree Westbrook could be a good candidate. I think Lebron deserves a good look because even with Love and Kyrie the team still lives and dies based on his play.

I would guess Lebron but he could have a little championship hangover

• Damian llilard?

Eh I dont know. Not a lot of people even know who he is lol

lol fuck the warriors. none of them deserve an mvp or chip

Exactly

• Kevin Durant