Guys, would you marry a girl who had no boobs and no ass?

inspired by blue anon 25-29

curious and bored, looking forward to some opinions

• yes
    46% (11)61% (27)56% (38)Vote
  • no
    25% (6)25% (11)25% (17)Vote
  • fuck that shit (literally & figuratively)
    29% (7)14% (6)19% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|23

Most Helpful Girl

• Berty, would youuuu?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 23

• Ultimately, what is needed is physical attraction (in addition to emotional attraction as well, naturally)-- no ifs, ands, ands butts on that (yes that bad joke was intentional lol). I wouldn't marry someone if I wasn't physically attracted to them. They'd become a great friend, but that's about as far as I'd go. It's what I would consider the "friendzone."

So the question is basically asking for me, "Could/would I find a girl with no boobs / a flat butt attractive?" I would say yes. Although I am attracted to boobs as a straight dude, I don't require them to have physical attraction. Face is arguably the most important aspect of physical attraction.

Again, I require physical attraction-- I make no false claims with that... But I don't need boobs for physical attraction. Examples: If I recall Olivia Wilde and Keira Knightley aren't the most "endowed" in the breast departmen. I still find them attractive though. They have beautiful faces in my opinion.

Note: I'm not mentioning butt here because I'm frankly not an "ass man" haha. Flat butt doesn't really mean much to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

thumb up for olivia mention

• Hell to the no. The greatest personality in the world couldn't make up for that crime against humanity.

0|4
    2|0
  • you mean literally didn't have a butt or boobs? or just had a very flat butt and nipples but no breast protrusion?

0|0
    0|0
  • If I loved her for other reasons, sure :D
    She could be the "sweetheart of the year"!

2|2
    0|1
    • 1mo

is that sweetheart of the year award enough?

• 1mo

It is Bert!
      Beauty goes with the years but a girl who you like to come home to after a hard day is so valuable :D
      So to me it is. It's much more important than 24 boobs!

• Yes, if I loved her personality, she had a pretty face and wasn't fat.

3|0
    0|1
  • depends on your definition of "no boobs and no ass"

I have absolutely no problem with small ass and boobs if they fit the body and the overall look is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, without hesitation. I like skinny girls.

2|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

and who like to ride

• Blue anon 25-29 OP is 26 hmmmm... so you inspired yourself eh?😜

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, if im in deeply love with her, i'll do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Hah, get ready for a lot of no's.

Personally no, I can do like no books and an ass but no ass is just not attractive to me. A flat ass I just cannot do.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Boobs*

• Show All
    • 1mo

not remind but you look like you are one lol. chase yo dreams. make it happen.

• 1mo

Okay I won't let my dreams be dreams, time to make a minecraft lets play channel.

Seriously though, probably in the future, thanks LOL.

• Probably not because I wouldn't be attracted to them in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I saw Asian girl like that everyday, dont know why.
    I thought I had to... before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah

0|0
    0|0
  • No way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.. never, its a Nightmare bruh..

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

what if she lifts

• 1mo

I don't like muscular woman, I just like big hips big breasts 😎

• 1mo

hahahah fair enough.

• Yes, it should not be about the body, but than again first impressions mean a lot, and i may have never met her if she didn't appeal to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. For me it's not the physical features. But more of emotional attachment. So yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No boobs in like small boobs?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be attracted to them so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs and ass are irrelevant, I prefer pretty face, nice hair, beautiful eyes, sexy legs and fit body.

2|0
    0|0
  • I doubt I'd be dating a girl who fit that description to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that what all the pedos want?

1|1
    2|1
    • 1mo

i think pedos also have an age requirement

• 1mo

Oh, well that's a relief then because I like girls with small breasts, but I prefer they are 22 if I could choose. (Past drinking age so I would know if they are going to be an alcoholic or not)