What disorder/s does this sound like?

Symptoms
- fear of drinking water / juice because i feel that someone is trying to posion me. I often go without drinking anything until i feel very ill and force myself to drink something but that results into a terrible panic attack and crying/screaming on the floor.
- extreme fear of my face getting deformed. Its hard to wash my face because i can't touch my skin. Everytime i touch my skin i fear that i am breaking it or deforming it. I still wash my face but this also results to terrible anxiety. I check how my face looks multiple times each day in the mirror and i study all of my facial features and proportions making sure that i haven't damaged anything. One time someone grabbed my face and i broke down screaming and crying , the next day i looked in the mirror and my chin looked a bit larger so i felt as though i damaged my chin because the person grabbed me by my chin. I don't think i'm that attractive either i just don't want to deform myself.
-I have this "shrinking " feeling. I feel that im shrinking and that everything around me is getting bigger and bigger. Sometimes, my head feels very very large and like its extremly swollen and big and other times it feels like its shrinking into a tiny pea size. It feels so real and scary.
- i feel that someone is in my body controlling my thoughts and actions.
- i feel that someone is constantly watching over me
- i always fear that something TERRIBLE is going to happen so i hide in my room a lot even though i still feel in danger in my room.
- I see/know certain people and i feel as if im strongly connected to them. Either that we switched bodies or that i should have been them or i am / was them but i am in my body now and it depresses me because i was not supposed to be me. Its hard to explain but sometimes i develop obsessions with certain people (mostly females ) and i start acting like them and pretend to be them when im alone because i feel that i was supposed to be them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be paranoid and a combination of other disorders. You need to talk to a therapist about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Paranoid with mixed psychotic features

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds a little to me like paranoid schizophrenia but you really would need a psychologists' diagnosis since I've experienced mental illness and learnt a little about schizophrenia but I'm not a doctor :P

• I knew this girl who was like all that. I think she said she had psychosis, this is when we were like 13/14. She was in hospital sometimes too. Later on I know she was diagnosed with schizophrenia.