Sad, and I don't know why 😞?

I don't know why, but I am sad. Just a moment ago I was really happy, but I don't know what happened.
I am going to confess, and say I was thinking about some sad things, and I started cry. I think they are things not worth crying about.
It was some things that happened to me in the past, and I am afraid they will happen again. I thought I was over them.
I haven't cried in a long time, and I am not sensitive.
I am just so confused. I don't even know what to say. 😞

1mo ******

What Guys Said 2

• you know what is the only constant thing in the world... changing.
    whatever hurts you from the past is because of what you think you deserve and you couldnt get, or it was just there then gone... that depends on how you see it.
    you got hurt because you were weak and innocent, you thought that the world owes you, it doesn't. to make things happen you have to change your perspective, do certain activities, create new memories, be the person inside and believe in it, if you dont, you lack confidence, you get sad... sadness is repression... you have to express yourself... you can lie to people, but you can't to yourself... if you want to change that mood you better start writing down your problems, read it everyday then do the opposite, what are the things that give you pride.. write it down.. do it more, sad thoughts will come in the way, ignore it.. do it everyday untill it becomes a habit.

• Whats wrong?

Something's that happened in my past. The thought hit me hard. 😞

Ok, thank you very much.

Stay strong

What Girls Said 1

• chill girl.. what's in the past is in the past just forget it and move on..