Guys, What's wrong with tall girls?

Every time I see cute hetero relationship photos, it's all couples who are the same height or couples with a taller boy. Why no taller girls? It makes me feel kinda self-conscious as I am 6'1. Also: teenage boys are ruthless when it comes to making fun of height.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't anything wrong with it.

It's just most guys prefer to be the same height or higher then their girlfriends because it makes them feel strong I guess and girls prefer taller guys then shorter ones because taller ones give them the illusion of saftey.

But there are plenty of guys who actually like tall girls so your in luck.

What Guys Said 23

• Women, on average, are 5-6" shorter than the average man, so having the woman be taller is naturally going to be the exception.

Of course, there are plenty of guys who are several inches taller than you - and plenty of guys shorter than you who would love to date a tall girl.

Sure, some people will make fun of you, but FUCK THEM - you do you, and enjoy what you want to enjoy, and they can eat the peanuts out of your shit for all you care.

• There's nothing wrong with tall girls. I think tall girls are great. I'd love to date a girl your height.

• It also work the other way around. As a short guy, I always hear girls complimenting guys for being tall and I've heard many times girls saying that they think that taller guys are more attractive. Maybe that's why guys tend to chase girls that are shorter than they are.
    Personally I have no problems with taller girls, I'm 5'6 and I've dated a girl who's 5'11 and I tend to found taller girls more attractive than shorter ones. The problem is finding a tall girl that like a short guy XD

• Society pressures guys into being the dominant one all of the time so if you are taller he may feel imasculated. A lot of guys are insecure about girls that are taller than them that's just how it is. There are a lot of guys that don't mind and some guys are taller than you so don't give up.

• Why are you asking us? It's girls who get hung up over height, not men. The vast majority of women don't want guys shorter than they are

• At 6'2", I would and always have preferred a girl 5'2" over one 6'2". I just find them more attractive.

• There's plenty of guys who wouldn't mind the ones who give you shit for it are just hating. Girlso care a lot more about height then men do

• Nothing. Like, at all. Yes, I do admit guys want to be the taller one- it's just it. With that said, doesn't really take away from your attractiveness. a girl I liked (and many, many other guys) in highschool was 5'11 and she was taller than most guys, including myself. Didn't really make a difference (though she said she would PREFER someone as tall/taller than her).

In any case, it'd be more up to you. It might be hard.

• Girls in general are shorter. Not always, but this is usually the case.

Shortness also usually makes them appear more feminine.

• Count your lucky stars it's only teenage boys. Females of all ages are ruthless when making fun of short guys.

• Because if your like my uncle you end up with a 5'8" oldest son and 6'5" younger sons. Sucks to be the shortest in the family.

• i think tall girls are attractive, everyones different lol, granted most tall girls want a tall guy so im not gonna make it there

• Nothing wrong with tall girls

• nothing?

I'm tall myself, so tall girls are welcome

• Nothing wrong. I just love tall girls.

• there's nothing wrong with tall girls i think its hot

• Nothing. One of my best friends is a female and she's tall

• theyre intimidated thats why they make fn of you. i like women who are taller than 6 ft.

• tall girls are very hot

• i love tall girls ;)

• I love tall girls, but I won't date a girl who's taller than me

• Girls taller than me are my preference. :3

• Well what is the point of having to jump to kiss someone?