College or fixing bad teeth? What would be more important to you?

• Fixing yellow-ish in need of multiple crowns teeth
  • Going to college
1mo my teeth are pretty bad. I need to replace the top 8 with veneer or crowns. N whiten. very embarrassed and ashamed... hard to do basic hygeine when u just want to die. severe depression. but im better now n want to get my life back n not be viewed as a disgusting monster. so its arnd 15k to fix my teeth. so I dont kno 2 work pt time or full time. dont think I can go to school n work full time but I guess people do that too. I guess I cud try it. I ddnt even think about it. Thnx every1

Most Helpful Girl

• Dental work is part of a healthy body and regular hygiene so yes teeth have to be fixed. Cavities and such don't just magically go away or get "better."

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the relation between the two, but unless you have real problems and it's not just about making them prettier, then I'd choose college for sure. Helps you to get a better job later and with the additional money you can fix your teeth

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I did both at the same time.

• college but you can do both right?

• Fixing your teeth is superficial and can be done any time. Going to college gets more difficult as you get older, and if you put it off, it gets less and less likely you'll do it.

• probably college

• You go to college so you can afford to fix your teeth and the rest of your face rather than just your teeth.

• Fix your teeth and then go to college