Where do you draw the line?

A lot of people on here ridicule me bc of some of the things I've admitted to doing or participating in. Yes I've cheated, I've been cheated on. I've had sexual experiences that may make me seem like a slut. I'm pretty wild, I'll admit. however like anyone else there are certain things that I have NOT done and would NEVER do. (1) I will never participate in any sexual act with another female. no kissing, no touching, not curious. please no females in my bed. (2) I have not & would never have relations with a married man. if he has a girlfriend and is cheating but not married, sure, we can. but once he's taken vows that's a line I have not and v would not cross. How about you? where do you draw the line? what are some things that you will not do no matter what.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are free to do what you want. Who are these morons to judge you ignore them its your life. You want to cheat on boring People be my guest. Remember opinions are like assholes everybody has one.
    Do not let these shitty people put you down , they are full of bs & no one is perfect. I rather reign in hell than serve a day in heaven.

yea I cheated on a man who treated me badly, didn't respect me, and never told me he loved me. whatever. and I've been cheated on, while I was pregnant. but I'm the bad person

Most Helpful Girl

• People Point Fingers Here, dear, and with Some Sore Subjects... Post in Pink.
    And if you Don't Nor Won't, then Sometimes in Giving your own Opinion, which You are Entitled to, just Like anyone else Here, you can Expect to be Razed. Unfair, isn't it? It's just Gotten worse too.
    I don't know if you Block or Unfollow or What you do on Gag, but I find Now Somehow, with Being here for Nearly 3 years, that Gag itself is a Big Help if you Need some Help... In drawing a Fine Line.
    Good luck, @Megabeauty, and it's Not you who has the Problem. xx

Thank you for the Like, Lovely. xx

xoxo💋❤

Thank you so much, @Megbeauty, for Making my nite. I feel so much better now.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 13

• I will never respect a cheater.
    I will never cheat... ever. I will never willingly help anyone cheat... and yes, being in a relationship but not married is cheating, and I won't participate on that. I will never lose my dignity for some pussy.

• I draw the line at if it hurts some one or will have detrimental effects down the line. I feel like that should be where the line is drawn. Cheating destroys a persons relationship but also their ability to trust others so it damages every relationship that comes after so that is a line that I would never cross especially not for one moment of titillation that could be acquire literally any other way. I would not be promiscuis because that causes damage to the self and to others according to all known data on the subject. Again seems pretty obvious where the line should be drawn, just because some one is down for something doesn't mean its healthy for them or helpful, you don't by a drunk a beer or fuck some one who is in a relationship no matter how much they may want you to.

• hey i get ridiculed for my left wing politics as well as my sexual experiences or preferences... the site is full of judgmental types and most of them without life experience or the ability to discuss rather than argue. to me i think you just have to stay true to yourself and openess is to be commended as is your braveness in not going anon on this question. i never do either ;) if you ever want to just chat you can pm me anytime and i really will never look down on you because you dont 'conform'.

• I won't let anybody poop on me!

• 1) I won't let anyone stick a finger up my ass, so don't message me asking.
    2) I will never shoot up drugs.
    3) I don't do gay shit.
    4) I don't steal from the hand that feeds me.
    5) And I don't lie to someone's face when they expressly ask for the truth because I'm not a coward.
    6) I don't hit or abuse women. I might hit a child though. Depends on how big he is.

• I'm a straight man that's it

• I draw the line very clearly. (1) No sex before marriage (2) After marriage , no sex other than with your married wife.

• So I was gonna answer this question seriously but then I saw how you behaved towards @Shawn58 so instead, here's how to count to schfifty five. Enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

yeah cuz I'm totally gonna watch this link

I mean I'm just saying I didn't even try to be an asshole or anything like what's up. Like she called me a little boy and everything lol I know I'm a kid compared to older people but I'm still an adult like I know men will cheat regardless but I'm just saying like stop stated stuff in the open like I'm just saying is all

• I like you as you are.. we all have a past and whatever you did or happened does not really change who you are..😘😘

• I appreciate your honesty it is refreshing to see you are so open minded. I draw the line on being with a man.

I am sure there are other girls on here who do the same thing they are not being honest or are scared to admit. So thank you.. for not being a prude.

I truly believe there's a difference between a regular relationship and marriage that's all. if there was no diff then why save yourself for marriage?

• I'm not going to judge you but you need stop admitting stuff to people lol no one here is perfect or anywhere else for that matter, but you just admitted that you would have sex with a dude if he has a girlfried

don't tell me what to do. stfu. IDC about all these stupid people. like I'd take advice from you. I have nothing to be embarrassed about

@Paris13 honestly i wasn't apologizing I was just saying she should chill with letting us know her personal buisness like that even tho this site is here to help

@Shawn58, It's good we can be civil. I guess u read the other Redrick (I wrote on Fyrd's name earlier here) from another Gag redneck here today, who was very very rude and cruel. It's gone from here, too bad, but I made my point in a Strict diplomatic way. Too bad, for Many could have learned a One Shot deal from me. Leaving trashy language and Pix up on here is better for other minds to see instead, I guess.:(( We good, bro. xx

• here is the thing. If I was dating you and you ended cheating on me just tell me, before there is any more physical contact (sex kissing). It would be incredibly hard to admit but it is the best. If you sleep with someone else even in a one night stand. I had an ex that I dated when I was 17 and she told me she hooked up with somebody. I was mad and heartbroken but I still respected her for it. I seen her about a month ago 10 years after breaking up. I was happy to see her and I truly wished her the best. I cannot stand women who go behind their man's back and keep the relationship going. For example planed fight about nothing or something totally made up (go to some 3 day concert) and then after work things out. we're being single at the time only benefits them terrible and disrespectful don't even be in a relationship that's my opinion you're free to do what you want but if you are in a relationship tell the person if things happen between you and another person

• Humans are the silliest things...

What Girls Said 6

• No cheating in respect to my cheating on who I'm with in any way (physical/emotional), and I'd expect the same in return. It's refreshing to hear someone have a different take on that but... I'm curious why you 'draw the line' at being perfectly okay with being the other woman and aiding another man cheat on his girlfriend, but not being so okay with it if the relationship he's in happens to be official by law? You do realize that the only difference between those two situations are some legal documents, yeah?

I'm curious how you'd justify that being enough to have such opposing moral values on otherwise identical circumstances.

people date & break up all the time. you date someone to see if they're marriage material. once someone has taken vows to dedicate their life to someone I do believe there's a difference. That would make me a home wrecker, vs this guy has been dating this girl for 4 months & they say they're exclusive... that's why some people wait to have sex until marriage. if there was no difference then there would be no reason to save yourself for marriage

low low low standards. if you even have a man - doubtful

hahaha nice attempt at a comeback.
      I do have a boyfriend of almost 3 years. One who possesses something you're obviously not familiar with- self-control.

• No matter what... I'll never betray someone's trust , in any way at all

I value other people's trust in me , so i'll never do anything to make them question my trust

• No cheating what so ever. No threesome unless you wanna invite your phone 😂😂😂 and no lying.

• Never cheat or promote cheating (dating a guy already in a relationship)

• I'm not gonna cheat. I'll take myself out of the equation before I do that. I also will not suffer someone cheating on me. Like, if you do I'm outtie.
    Also, I'm probably never gonna eat ass. Yeah that's definitely a no.
    I will probably also never let anyone pee on me. I will falcon punch them in their gonads for sure.

• Anal sex