How do you deal with being the less attractive ____?

Friend, sibling, partner, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• there will always be smthng that you re better in.
    so work on smthng that identifies you. develop your own style, character and motivation. when you feel accomplished, and have a better sense of what you want/are then you ll feel more confident, contend and then you become more appealing. makes sense?
    also think there are always less attractive people than you in the world as well. and some of them are scared, born with disorder and so on.

What Guys Said 19

• At a very early stage I started to not worry about looks, how I perceived my personality was far more important - If I looked like a Greek God but didn't respect my personality I would have been devastated - I am as good as anyone else, I never use the term "More" or "Less" in relation to myself.

• By being the More Talented one😎

• Make them less attractive 😈

• Don't compare yourselves to them. Friends and family are not your competition they're your support.

• Try to look the best you can and also go to the gym and make your body a killer body

• Hmm i would say i don't really hold myself to a standard, i simply live happily, do my thing.

I like that philosophy :)

Pisses me off too! that's like my thang!

Oh well, im not gonna complain, wilderness clothes and workout gear make gals look haaaaauuuuut to me.

• I "accidently" break their nose. You know, "hey, you have a fly on your nose! Let me get that with my sledgehammer". Problem solved. :P

• I don't compare myself like that especially never would to my brothers that's just petty in my opinion.

i suppose it is petty, but it's a human thing to do

Yeah some humans just do that plus I know I am the ugliest and I am okay with that.

• I don't view myself as less attractive, my attractiveness is too unique to be compared to others.

• Use your shortcomings and "flaws" to your advantage

Damn my curiosity!

How do you use this particular state to your advantage? I need to know.

Well, now I know. I'm happy I asked. Though I shouldn't have because I'm not here.

I'm brick dumb. -_-

alright then

• you can't say that. everything with attractiveness comes to personal preference

• I would never look in a mirror and assume I was hot shit...

• I don't because I've never had that issue.

• Feeling sorry for yourself tonight?

Not particularly.

Given the conclusion you jumped to, I'd rather not share.

Well as I remember she was a little bit of a princess... Just try to remember all that you've got going for you... :)

• either accept it or try improving your looks

• make up for it with being the dominant one/charismatic/confidence/etc/etc

• nothing you can do about it tbh, just be yourself

• Does it really matter?

course it does. i mean, it matters if it affects how you interact with the world.

• You face it head on.

You have to face off with your demons.

Sorry XD , I thought we were doing face puns...
      But yeah , 5 stage of grief right?

... Sure. Let's go with that.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm always the less attractive person. My brother is far more attractive than me, but I'm more intelligent than him. My bfs are usually more attractive than me, but I've been fortunate to have them treat me like they aren't the better looking ones.
    The key is to know your positive strengths as a person ☺

• Nothing you can do about it, just accept it if you will and know that you're beautiful in your own way

• I just accept it.
    I know there are people out there who still find me attractive.

• I don't have friends. I don't care about my appearance anymore like I used too. I am me and I can't change who I am. We're all unique in our own way. I just dislike favortism with a passion.

• I could give a shit if I weren't pretty (I'm less attractive but that doesn't mean I'm ugly), intelligent (I'm studying engineering & I speak 3 languages fluently), sociable or interesting.