Do u feel better, or find it easier, to cry alone or with the company of someone else?

Why do u feel that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alone. I don't want people around me saying the obvious things like "It'll get better", "She wouldn't want you to give up", blabla, I know that. I just need to let it out

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing like a good cry into my pillow by myself, sometimes you just need to be alone.

Honestly it depends on what I'm crying about and how I'm feeling as to whether I want to cry on someone else's shoulder or not.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the reason and the person, but usually with company just because it is more soothing and I can talk about what's going on with them

• Alone so I can really cut loose and not feel judged.

• I almost never cry... but I would rather be alone when it happens.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on whose company I'm in, but I prefer to cry alone. I tend to be able to force a smile in front of people and fight back my tears.. until I'm alone

I guess it's easier that way , so I don't have to explain why I'm so upset.

• Depends on what it is that I'm crying about. Sometimes it's good to be alone while others it's good to be in the presence of friends.

• Much better with the guy i love.

• I can't cry in front of people